Visiting the Spa
Well & Being at Willow Stream is an adult sanctuary. Guests must be 18 years of age or older. Cell phones, Blackberry or other electronic devices are not permitted in order to keep the spa area quiet and protect your privacy. If you wish to receive messages during your time with us, please let our spa staff know and we’d be happy to assist you.
Please call local 480-585-2732 or toll-free 800-908-9540. At the resort, dial 7160. Advance reservations are recommended to accommodate your preferences. Our knowledgeable Spa Experience Coordinators are delighted to guide you to the experiences that suit your needs.
If you must reschedule or cancel an a la carte appointment, please notify the Spa 4 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the service. Cancellation of a package requires 24 hours notice. Failure to show for appointments or if proper notice is not provided to change or cancel, it will result in a 100% charge for the reserved services.
Hours of Operation
Health & Wellness Facility: 6am-10pm
Fitness Center: 6am-9pm
Appointments available: 7:45am-8:30pm
The first step is to consult with our Experience Coordinators to select diagnostic consults or treatments to fulfill your personal requirements. To ensure availability, we ask you book your appointments prior to your arrival at the hotel or resort. Of course, questions are welcomed and encouraged.
Arrival & Etiquette
We recommend that you arrive 45 minutes before your first scheduled appointment. This allows you to familiarize yourself with the facilities and surroundings allowing you time to relax before and after your experiences. Please note, all spa, salon or diagnostic treatments end on time regardless of the start time. Please leave your jewelry and valuables in your room safe or the hotel safe. Due to the high content of minerals in our water, we recommend the removal of all jewelry before entering the pools to prevent discoloration.
Please inform us of any health conditions at the time of booking your appointment. These include: high blood pressure, heart condition, allergies or pregnancy. Also, consumption of alcohol before, during or directly after spa treatments is not recommended. You will also be asked to complete a medical history form upon arrival at the facility so your spa/medical professional can better customize your experience to your needs.
You will receive a Well & Being At Willow Stream robe and slippers to wear between treatments (or T-shirt and shorts for some packages), and a locker for your personal belongings. For your comfort, undergarments may be worn during treatments, but rest assured our therapists are highly trained in correct draping procedures for your complete privacy. Swimsuits are required in some areas of the facility. Due to the high content of minerals in our water, we recommend the removal of all jewelry before entering the pools to prevent discoloration. Swimsuits are required for all water areas.
As stated in our Spa Brochure and on our offcial website, “Well & Being at Willow Stream is an adult sanctuary. Guests must be 18 years of age or older," to enjoy the facility.
We can honor a request by a parent for their teen who is 16 or 17 years of age to have a massage or facial, only (children 15 and under will not be serviced in the Spa). Any teen or child age 17 and under would have use of Willow Stream services in the Salon, which includes manicures, pedicures, hair services and make-up application.
We do not allow children ages 17 and under to experience Body Treatments (i.e. wraps, scrubs, baths experiences, etc.).
Out of courtesy and respect to our clientele the following guidelines will apply for those teens, ages 16 or 17 experiencing a massage or facial:
- A signed waiver from the parental guardian releasing us to provide the services must be signed at the Spa Front Desk at check in.
- The teen would be required to wear undergarments during the treatment – disposable undergarments can be supplied by the spa if necessary.
- The parent/legal guardian would be required to be present in the treatment room during the service (no exceptions).
- The Spa would provide same or opposite gender therapist, but only with the approval of the parent and the presence of the parent in the treatment room with the teen.
- The teen would need to be directly supervised by the parent while in the locker room but would not be permitted to use the Swiss Shower, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold plunge or inhalation room. Neither would they have use of the fitness area or rooftop pool.
- The teen would wait with their parent in the designated living room area and be escorted by the provider to and from the treatment room.
- Any teen or child age 17 and under would have use of Well & Being services in the Salon, which includes manicures, pedicures, hair services and make-up application.