Tee for Two Golf Package
With exclusive access to Sonoma Golf Club, a 177 acre private 18-hole championship course, The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers a sophisticated golf oasis in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country. In short, a slice of heaven. Designed by Sam Whiting, this mature 1928 course stretches just over 7,100 yards through native oaks and redwoods, secluded by bordering vineyards.
Celebrated as both a golf masterpiece and an unparalleled natural setting, this parkland course has been home to the PGA Champion's Tour Charles Schwab Cup Championship.
- Breakfast for two people in the Big 3, Sonoma Golf Club Grill or through In Room Dining
- One round of golf for two people with shared cart, at the Sonoma Golf Club, including access to the practice facilities
The Fairmont President's Club offer includes the following privileges:
- Welcome amenity at check in
- Two complimentary drinks at the Club House
- 25% off additional Rounds
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Rates start at $499 (low season) per night, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes or gratuities.
Package is based on Sonoma Golf Club availability. We kindly request that Tee times be confirmed prior to booking. For tee times, please contact our hotel concierge at 707-938-9000.
Black out dates may apply.