Treading Lightly in Wine Country Package
For the environmentally-friendly traveler, the Treading Lightly in Wine Country Package showcases “Sonoma Style” green initiatives alongside definitive luxury. Designed for the discerning eco-traveler looking to experience both the natural beauty and luxury of a world-class resort.
- One day bike rentals for two people
- Breakfast for two people in the Big 3 - proudly serving only the freshest local produce, meats, poultry and seafood; consistently ranked as a local’s favorite, the Big 3 serves up an authentically local Sonoma experience
- Complimentary daily (docent-led) guided hike
- Daily access for two to the famed geo-thermal mineral baths. The Sonoma Willow Stream Spa is one of the few in the United States to feature natural thermal mineral waters which flow 1,100 feet directly beneath the Inn at 135 degrees. Special features include a relaxing signature Bathing Ritual, herbal steam room, individual mineral baths, private outdoor cabaña, whirlpools, Watsu treatment pool, Kur rooms, Vichy room; and private couple’s rooms with baths
- Complimentary valet parking for one Hybrid or Alternative Fuel Vehicle
- $10 donation to the Sonoma Ecology Center
Between Friday, February 01, 2013
and Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Rates start at just $299 USD per night (low season), based on double occupancy, and do not include taxes or gratuities.
This package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required; single and double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted. Supplemental costs apply for more than two guests staying in the same room and additional room nights are available at prevailing rates.