- Cribs available upon request.
- Connected Rooms are available.
- Family Packages are available.
- Resort Pool: The resort pool is serviced by a pool attendant from 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM daily. We have noodles for use in the pool.
- Children's Pool:Adjacent to the Resort Pool is a children's pool with waterslide and small splash pool.
- Jacuzzi: The jacuzzi next to the resort pool is open to families for use.
- Welcome amenity: Families visit us receive a beach bucket and spade upon check-in when available.
Explorers Camp Kids' Club
Located on the Lower Lobby, our bright, colourful, and entertaining Explorers Camp is a fun, fully-supervised activity programme created just for kids. Explorers Camp Supervisors are engaging, experienced child-care professionals.
Children aged 5 and older are welcome. Must be completely toilet-trained. Must be signed in and out by an adult family member.
Explorers Camp is open by request (24 hours notice preferred) from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Explorers Theme Nights are open daily 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM. To request the camp to open, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask the Concierge.
Daily fee of $50 per child. Sample the camp and join us for 1 hour, free. Meals are not included. With your permission, meals are ordered at our restaurants and charges are applied to your room.
- Activities include:Island arts & crafts; Fairmont Fit for Kids; EnviroKids nature & sustainability activities; scavenger & treasure hunts; beach games & swimming; fishing; planting Bermuda Cedar trees; blue bird watching; and more.
- Explorers Nights are themed parties, including: pirates night, Bermuda night, superhero night, under-the-sea night, and lots of other fun themes.
- Time for Tots: There is a fun toddlers room inside the camp for little ones to play. Must be accompanied by an adult.
Babysitters are experienced child-minders and are available upon-request during your Bermuda family vacation.
- $15 USD per hour with a minimum of 3 hours.
- Each additional child is an extra $2 USD per hour.
- A meal at the guest’s charge will be served to the babysitter if the service exceeds six hours.
- After 11:00 PM, the guest will be responsible to pay $10 for the babysitter’s transportation.
Contact Us: Please contact the Operator to confirm the babysitter at least 12 hours before services are required.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat for free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. The ethos of Fairmont's Lifestyle Cuisine program has been applied to our children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs have swapped out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners. Childrens Menus are listed on each restaurant page.
We have a variety of complimentary toddler's toys, board games, puzzles, and children’s books that can be signed out for use during your stay. Borrowed items should be returned to Explorers Camp before check-out to avoid replacement charges.
Families who joined during the day are welcomed back at no additional charge. Sample the Club and join us for the 9:00 pm family movie, free.
Contact Us: For more information please contact email@example.com