- Cribs available upon request.
- Connected Rooms are available.
- Family Packages are available.
- Resort Pool: The resort pool is serviced by a pool attendant from 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM daily. We have noodles for use in the pool.
- Children's Pool: Adjacent to the Resort Pool is a children's pool with waterslide and small splash pool.
- Jacuzzi: The jacuzzi next to the resort pool is open to families for use.
- Welcome amenity: Families visiting us receive a beach bucket and spade upon check-in when available.
Explorers Camp Kids' Club
Located on the Lower Lobby, our bright, colourful, and entertaining Explorers Camp is a fun, fully-supervised activity programme created just for kids. Explorers Camp supervisors are engaging, experienced child-care professionals. Children aged 5 and older are welcome. Must be completely toilet-trained. Must be signed in and out by an adult family member.
- Summer Season (from Easter 2017 until September 9, 2017): Explorers Camp is open from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. 7& Up Evening Program is available from 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM. Toddler Room (for kids 0-5 years) & Games Room are open from 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM, 7 days a week, entry via room key access (registered hotel guests only). Adult supervision is required for Toddler Room.
- Winter Season (from September 10, 2017): Explorers Camp is on request basis only, 24 hours notice required.
Please visit the camp in the Lower Lobby to sign up or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees Apply for Explorers Camp: $30 per child per day (children also attending evening camp: additional $20). Explorers Evening Camp: $40 per child, $20 per additional sibling. Toddler Room and Games Room will be a complimentary service to registered hotel guests as part of the resort fee. Optional meals are additional. With your permission, meals are ordered at our restaurants and charges are applied to your room.
- Activities include: Island arts & crafts; Fairmont Fit for Kids; EnviroKids nature & sustainability activities; scavenger & treasure hunts; beach games & swimming; fishing; blue bird watching; and more.
If you are looking for childcare outside of Explorers Camp hours, or would like an individualized babysitter for your child, our partner Care@Home offers a ChildCare@Fairmont babysitting program with caregivers that are first-aid certified, reliable, and trustworthy. For more information, rates or to make a booking, visit the ChildCare@Fairmont page.
At Fairmont Southampton, kids 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet. Kids aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu. Kids aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu, with portions being adjusted to a smaller appetite. Terms & Conditions apply. Applicable to restaurants only, beach & pool areas excluded. Kids 5 and under eat free only with an Adult purchased Entrée.
The ethos of Fairmont's Lifestyle Cuisine program has been applied to our kids' menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs have swapped out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners. Kids Menus are listed on each restaurant page.
We have a variety of complimentary toddler's toys, board games, puzzles, and children’s books that can be signed out for use during your stay. Borrowed items should be returned to Explorers Camp before check-out to avoid replacement charges.
Contact Us: For more information please contact email@example.com