- Cribs available upon request.
- Connected Rooms are available.
- Family Packages are available.
- Resort Pool: The resort pool is serviced by a pool attendant from 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM daily. We have noodles for use in the pool.
- Children's Pool: Adjacent to the Resort Pool is a children's pool with waterslide and small splash pool.
- Jacuzzi: The jacuzzi next to the resort pool is open to families for use.
- Welcome amenity: Families visiting us receive a beach bucket and spade upon check-in when available.
Explorers Camp Kids' Club
Located on the Lower Lobby, our bright, colourful, and entertaining Explorers Camp is a fun, fully-supervised activity programme created just for kids. Explorers Camp supervisors are engaging, experienced child-care professionals.
Children aged 5 and older are welcome. Must be completely toilet-trained. Must be signed in and out by an adult family member.
Explorers Camp is open from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Explorers Theme Nights are open daily 6:00 PM - 10:30 PM. Please visit the camp in the Lower Lobby to sign up or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 hours notice required.
Daily fee of $50 per child. Sample the camp and join us for 1 hour, free. Meals are not included. With your permission, meals are ordered at our restaurants and charges are applied to your room.
- Activities include:Island arts & crafts; Fairmont Fit for Kids; EnviroKids nature & sustainability activities; scavenger & treasure hunts; beach games & swimming; fishing; blue bird watching; and more.
- Explorers Theme Nights are themed parties, including: pirates night, Bermuda night, superhero night, under-the-sea night, and lots of other fun themes.
- Time for Tots: There is a fun toddlers room inside the camp for little ones to play. Must be accompanied by an adult.
If you are looking for childcare outside of Explorers Camp hours, or would like an individualized babysitter for your child, our partner Care@Home offers a ChildCare@Fairmont babysitting program with caregivers that are first-aid certified, reliable, and trustworthy. For more information, rates or to make a booking, visit the ChildCare@Fairmont page.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat for free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. The ethos of Fairmont's Lifestyle Cuisine program has been applied to our children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs have swapped out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners. Childrens Menus are listed on each restaurant page.
We have a variety of complimentary toddler's toys, board games, puzzles, and children’s books that can be signed out for use during your stay. Borrowed items should be returned to Explorers Camp before check-out to avoid replacement charges.
Contact Us: For more information please contact email@example.com