If you are looking for childcare outside of Explorers Camp hours, or would like an individualized babysitter for your child, our partner Care@Home offers a ChildCare@Fairmont babysitting program with caregivers that are first-aid certified, reliable, and trustworthy. For more information, rates or to make a booking, visit the ChildCare@Fairmont page.
Bellmen are located in the Main Entrance of the hotel, 24-hours a day. They will be happy to assist you with porterage and luggage storage.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
Children's Activity Center
We have a well-staffed and complete children's activity program. For detailed information on the The Fairmont Southampton's Bermuda Kids' Explorers Camp and other family offers, please visit our Family Page.
The Concierge Desk is located next to the Guest Elevators in the Main Lobby. Members of the Concierge Team are available to assist guests with Bermuda hotel services, reservations for dinner, island tours and major attractions.
Four Guest Elevators are located in the Main Lobby, adjacent to the Concierge Desk and Conference rooms.
- The Resort Gift Shop - Enjoy a little something special as a reminder of your Bermuda getaway, or just pick a few items up to help make your stay more enjoyable. The Resort Shop carries a wide variety of sundries, souvenirs, personal items, clothing and more. Located in the Lower Lobby & at the Private Beach Club.
- A.S. Cooper and Sons- For over 115 years A.S. Cooper & Sons, Ltd. has welcomed the discriminating shopper. The Fairmont shop features a small selection of A.S. Cooper's fashion offerings, shoppers can see the full selection of quality merchandise in Hamilton where there are 5 stores to meet almost everyone's needs. Located on the Mezzanine Level.
- Calypso & Longchamp- Calypso is a mainstay for both locals and visitors alike with a rich history of providing fresh and colourful resort fashions. At Calypso you can find Italian ceramics, the latest trends in brand name swimwear, chic sandals from Europe, and unique, colourful fashion pieces in signature island colors from all over the world! Visit the neighbouring Longchamp store for the latest in leather goods, fashion handbags, or an extra suitcase to bring home all your treasures! Located on the Mezzanine Level.
- English Sports Shop- Offering classic, colourful Bermuda shorts, blazers, suits, and ties along with a vast array of knitwear in cotton, wool and cashmere for both men and women. The store offers a fabulous opportunity for a unique, fashionable memory of your visit. Located on the Mezzanine Level.
- The Island Shop- The Island Shop is a gift boutique, showcasing the designs of local artist, Barbara Finsness. Her whimsical island themes are reflected in her signature ceramics, linens, silk scarves and ties. Supplementing her collections are beautiful wares from all parts of the globe. Within the store, a small gallery offers prints and original paintings for sale and arrangements can be made for shipping. Please stop by for a truly unique shopping experience! Located on the Mezzanine Level.
- Crisson Jewellers- Crisson’s is a third-generation family business, priding themselves on providing quality brands & an extensive selection of unique jewelry. This combined with first rate customer service from their knowledgeable staff, will make a one of a kind Bermudian shopping experience. Located on the Mezzanine Level.
- Willow Stream Spa- Selling gift vouchers, relaxing candles, and a variety of beauty products, the Willow Stream Spa has the perfect pampering treat to take home. Located on the Mezzanine Level.
- Turtle Hill Golf Club Shop- The Turtle Hill Golf Shop has the island’s largest range of both golf and resort casual clothing. Leading men’s and ladies brands such as Tommy Bahama, Annika, EP Pro, Cutter & Buck, and Fairway & Greene make up an excellent selection of both logo and no logo apparel in all sizes. Located at The Turtle Hill Golf Club, next to Bacci restaurant.
The Housekeeping staff is happy to offer twice daily maid service, to ensure your comfort. They will also provide cribs and mini-fridges at no extra cost, subject to availability.
On weekdays, the hotel offers same-day delivery to guests who bring their laundry to the Front Desk prior to 9:30 AM. A special laundry bag is placed in all guest rooms and suites. Pressing service is available daily, from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
King Edward's Memorial Hospital is only 15 minutes away by taxi.
Moped & Paddle Bike Rentals
Mopeds and paddle bikes can be rented from Smatt's Cycle Livery, Ltd. on hotel property
- Must be minimum 18 years of age
- All rentals include lock, helmet, map and carry basket
- Cash, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) accepted, or charge to guestroom
- Rates available from the Smatt's Cycle Livery, Ltd. website
Self parking is available for mopeds only, free of charge.
Animals and pets are not allowed at The Fairmont Southampton. Service animals are permitted.
There are four rooms for the physically challenged, located close to the guest elevators, each on a different floor. The entrance door is 36'' wide and the bathroom door is 26'' wide. The telephone and light switch may be reached from the bed. The bathroom has grab bars for the toilet and the bathtub. Gift shops, restaurants and the swimming pool area are all wheelchair accessible.