The Fairmont Private Beach Club is situated on one of Bermuda's finest beaches, a secluded private cove with impossibly pink sand. Guests must present their room key to access the beach facilities. Guests of The Fairmont Hamilton Princess can take the complimentary ferry over and use the beach facilities. The relaxing private beach amenities include:
- Chaise lounges with sun shade
- Cold towel service & refreshing water mists throughout the summer
- Beach-accessible wheelchair with umbrella & drink cup - please email Concierge to reserve in advance
- Dive Shop
- Cabana Bar & Grill - offering service on the Cabana Terrace or from the comfort of your chaise
- Ocean Club Restaurant & Terrace Bar - offering lunch, dinner, light bites, and a refreshing line-up of cocktails
Steps away from The Fairmont Southampton Beach Club is the world-famous Horseshoe Bay Beach, a curved stretch of pink sand that connects to other South Shore Beaches, making a lovely afternoon walk.
The Fairmont Southampton features two relaxing pools: the Resort Pool (outdoor heated pool) and the Spa Pool (indoor heated pool), both of which are freshwater.
This fun outdoor pool area is open to all guests, and features a hot tub and a kiddie splash pool with mini water-slide. During the day, the Resort Pool attendants offer cold towel service, refreshing water mists, and complimentary chilled fruits.
- The Resort Pool is open 24-hours a day
- Maintenance is done in the evening at approximately 7:30 PM
- Wickets provides dining service to the Resort Pool daily
- Luxurious poolside Orbit Loungers are available to rent for a private & relaxing Resort Pool experience.
- Full Day – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM: $75
- Half Day – 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM OR 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM: $50
- Contact the Concierge to rent the Orbit Loungers in advance of your stay
Willow Stream Spa Pool
The luxurious indoor heated Spa Pool is reserved exclusively for the guests of Willow Stream Spa. The Spa Pool is located adjacent to the Willow Stream Spa’s stunning sun deck with 2 outdoor whirlpool Jacuzzis.
- Open only to Willow Stream Spa guests from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- General guest admittance is permitted in the Spa Pool from 6:30 PM to 12:00 AM midnight
Please note that there are no lifeguards on duty at the Fairmont Private Beach, the Resort Pool, or the Willow Stream Spa Pool. Please exercise caution while swimming, at your own risk.
The Fairmont Southampton is home to two water sport concessionaires, Dive Bermuda & Sea Venture Water Sports.
Over 300 Shipwrecks and 200 square miles of untouched coral reef are located right outside your door in the azure waters surrounding Bermuda. Dive Bermuda provides daily snorkel and dive trips. PADI Certification, snorkel equipment, kayaks, paddle boards, floats & water toys also available at the Dive Shop on the beach.
- Open daily 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Located in the Dive Bermuda Shop, on the Fairmont Private Beach Club
- Visit our Dive Bermuda page for more information
Sea Venture Water Sports
Offering daily jet ski safaris and 2 hour jet ski & snorkel safaris, Sea Venture Water Sports provides a fun and exciting way to see Bermuda’s beautiful turquoise waters and coastline. Wet suits provided if needed.
- Open daily 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Located in the Sea Venture Water Sports office, on the Waterlot Inn Dock
- Contact the Concierge for more details
Other Water Sports
Our Concierge teams are also able to help you make other bookings through independent concessionaires for all types of water sports, including:
- Jet skiing
- Sports fishing
- Scuba diving
- Cocktail Cruises
- Helmet Diving
Please contact the Concierge for more details on any other water sports you may be interested in.