We arrange the ordering of all fresh flower arrangements from professional florists in Bermuda who take pride in the freshness and quality of their products.
These are a few of the types of bouquets that we can offer:
- Cascading Bouquets are arranged utilizing a bridal holder with a handle on the back. The body of your flowers will face forward and cascade downward to make an upside drown teardrop effect. Cascading bouquets generally range from approximately nine to twelve inches in length.
- Nosegay Bouquets are also arranged utilizing a bridal holder with a handle on the back. The body of your flowers will be round and the flowers will face forward.
- Presentation Style Bouquets are arranged with several stems of flowers loosely bound together with open stems and ribbon bow detail. Presentation bouquets are often referred to as Queen Style and are approximately ten to twelve inches in length.
- Hand-Tied Bouquets are arranged with the body of your flowers facing upward as if a bouquet of flowers were picked fresh from the garden. The stems of the flowers are wrapped tightly with ribbon and may include a bow accent.
- Traditional Bouquets consist of the florist's choice of flowers such as: Casablanca Lily, Roses, Orchids, greenery and any other filler flowers.
- Tropical Bouquets consist of the florist's choice of flowers such as: Anthurium, Ginger, Roses, greenery and any other filler flowers.