Bermuda Peak Performance Weekend with Dr. Daniel Friedland
In this weekend Bermuda getaway, Dr. Daniel Friedland will help you tap the unused power of your brain to achieve peak performance in all areas of your life, including: energy, memory and staying young. This “Boot Camp for the Brain” will explain the science behind the new techniques you need to live the life you’ve always wanted:
- Recognize stress and learn how to defuse it quickly
- Make better decisions by improving your focus
- New ideas for communicating more effectively with the important people in your life
- Figure out what will make you happy and then achieve it.
- Maintain peak health all the time by mastering your emotional intelligence and mindfulness.
- Click here for the full weekend schedule
Internationally recognized thought leader, Dr. Friedland is the author of Evidence-Based Medicine - the way all doctors are now trained to make science-based decisions. He is President-Elect of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine and President of SuperSmartHealth, which delivers programs to doctors, patients, the US Army and Navy and Fortune 500 companies. He has created a novel science-based system to navigate stress and optimize health, relationships and creativity.
- Luxurious accommodation for a minimum of 2 nights in a Fairmont Room on November 1 - 3 .
- Weekend Program with Dr. Daniel Friedland- click here for the full schedule
- Daily breakfast & snacks during workshops.
- Complimentary morning hikes.
- Complimentary Spa Facility Access.
- 20% discount on Willow Stream Spa Treatments.
- 10% discount on Willow Stream Spa Retail Items.
Between Friday, November 01, 2013
and Sunday, November 03, 2013
Rates start from $3099 for two nights based on double occupancy. Rates do not include taxes, gratuities, or resort levy.
Pre/Post nights room-only rate start from $199 per night (not including taxes, gratuities, or resort levy). This rate is only available when booked in conjunction with this package.