Services are available to guests staying at the resort, provided by a third party. All bookings should be made prior to arrival by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 1586 553863. For full details, click here to visit their website.
The Bell staff at the hotel are situated at the front doors with 24 hour coverage.
Scheduled from 3:00 pm.
Check-out time is 12 noon. Late check out is available on request. Subject to availability.
Open daily from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (the Night Porter covers Concierge duties before and after these times). Located in the Main Lobby, our concierge team would be delighted to assist with any aspects of organising your stay at the resort and in St Andrews.
We are pleased to accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and Union Pay.
Currency Exchange is available at the Front Desk.
Available by completing the express check-out details on the back of your Resort check-in folder.
There is a Gift Shop within the hotel and a Golf Pro Shop situated within the main Clubhouse building. They offer a wide range of golf and leisure wear along with accessories and gifts to take home.
For those wishing to arrive at the hotel by helicopter, a helipad is situated at the front of the hotel. Please call us for further information.
Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Pets are welcome at Fairmont St Andrews and are treated to a touch of luxury with our Pet Perks Package which includes dog bed and water bowl.
Dogs are charged at £25.00 per day. Pre-book with our reservations team at +44 (0) 1334 837000 or email email@example.com
Please note the following conditions relating to pets at Fairmont St Andrews
- There is a £25 charge per day per dog. Please note there is a maximum of 3 dogs per room regardless of size. This will be added to your room account and you will receive a dog bowl and dog bed.
- The hotel requires a £50 damage deposit from guests housing pets in their room. This amount is based on minimal accidental damage. Upon checkout the room will be inspected for damage. If no damage is found, your deposit will be returned. If damage is found in the guest room and is equal to or greater than the value of £50, we reserve the right to withhold your deposit for repairs and subsequently bill for any additional amounts if the damage requires the item to be replaced or major works are required to repair it.
- We ask that all pets are accompanied at all times. You are required to control noise made by your pet, so that it will not disturb other guests. Pets that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the hotel by barking or howling may subject their owner to any other charges for lost revenue by the hotel (up to and including the cost of a guests stay).
- If your pet is loose, you must have a ‘Privacy Please’ sign on the door, in which case your room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for your pet getting loose if you do not place the ‘Privacy Please’ sign outside your door.
- For consideration to our staff, children and other guests, you must immediately pick up after your pets. There will be bags provided for that in your room.
- Please be informed that, with the exception of ‘Seeing Eye Dogs’, pets are not allowed in any public areas of the hotel. This includes, but is not limited to, Kittocks Den, Rock & Spindle, The Atrium (in its entirety including The Squire), Lobby and Fireplace area, La Cucina, St Andrews Bar & Grill and the Spa.
- For consideration to our staff, children, guests and other pets, pets must be on a leash at all times when not in your guest room, regardless of the perceived temperament of the pet.
- During your stay we kindly ask that you use the South Entrance to enter and leave the hotel.
On the rare occasion that one or more of these points fall into disrepute for a second time, it will be necessary for you to organise a local kennel for your pet at your own expense.
There are frequent rail links to Leuchars Station which is a 10 mile taxi drive to St Andrews. A regular bus service also links the station with St Andrews.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Electronic safes are found in most guest rooms. There is no charge for the use of the safes.
Overnight shoe shine is available. Shoe shine service is complimentary for Fairmont President Club members.
Departs from Hotel front entrance on the hour
First Bus 9.00am – Last Bus 6.00pm
Please call Concierge for Pickup times and locations in
Please note this is
a complimentary service is provided on a first come, first served basis. Seating is limited.
There are accessibility rooms with doors wide enough for wheelchair access. The rooms also have roll-in showers, non-slip mats and night lights. Wheelchairs are available from Concierge.
Wi-fi is available from £3.95 for a 24hr period (standard speed) or £9.95 for Business / Premium access. Please note that WiFi is free to our Fairmont President Club Members. To join, please visit www.fairmont.com/fpc