Services are available to guests staying at the resort, provided by a third party. All bookings should be made prior to arrival by contacting email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 1294 538065. For full details, click here to visit their website.
The Bell staff at the hotel are situated at the front doors with 24 hour coverage.
Scheduled from 3:00 pm.
Check-out time is 12 noon. Late check out is available on request. Subject to availability.
Open daily from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm (the Night Porter covers Concierge duties before and after these times). Located in the Main Lobby, our concierge team would be delighted to assist with any aspects of organising your stay at the resort and in St Andrews.
We are pleased to accept the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club.
Currency Exchange is available at the Front Desk.
Available by completing the express check-out details on the back of your Resort check-in folder.
There is a Gift Shop within the hotel and a Golf Pro Shop situated within the main Clubhouse building. They offer a wide range of golf and leisure wear along with accessories and gifts to take home.
For those wishing to arrive at the hotel by helicopter, a helipad is situated at the front of the hotel. Please call us for further information.
Complimentary overnight parking is available. Valet parking is also available on arrival. Disabled parking is at the side entrance of the resort.
Pets are welcome at Fairmont St Andrews and are treated to a touch of luxury with our Pet Perks Package which includes dog bed and water bowl. Dogs are charged at £20.00 per day. Pre-book with our reservations team at 01334 837000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following conditions relating to pets at Fairmont St Andrews.
You and your pet are welcome at this hotel, however for the comfort and safety of all our guests, the following rules apply:
- There is a £20 charge per day for all dogs within the hotel. This will be added to you room account.
- The hotel requires a £50 damage deposit from guests housing pets in their room. Upon checkout the room will be inspected for damage. If no damage is found your deposit will be returned. If damage is found Management reserves the right to withhold your deposit for repairs.
- You are required to control noise made by your pet, so that it will not disturb other guests. Pets that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the hotel by barking or howling may subject their owner to any other charges for lost revenue by the hotel.
- If your pet is loose you must have a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the door, in which case your room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for your pet getting loose if you do not put the ‘Do not disturb’ sign out.
- For consideration to our staff, children and other guests, you must immediately pick up after your pets.
- Please be informed with the exception of ‘Seeing Eye Dogs’, pets are not allowed in the food & beverage areas of the hotel.
- For consideration to our staff, children, guests and other pets, pets must be on a leash at all times when not in your guest room.
There are frequent rail links to Leuchars Station which is a 10 mile taxi drive to St Andrews. A regular bus service also links the station with St Andrews.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Electronic safes are found in most guest rooms. There is no charge for the use of the safes.
Overnight shoe shine is available. Shoe shine service is complimentary for Fairmont President Club members.
Departs from Hotel front entrance on the hour
First Bus 9.00am – Last Bus 6.00pm
Pickup times in St Andrews
15minutes past the hour @ Golf Museum,
Old Course, West Sands Beach
20minutes past the hour
Across from The Byre Theatre,
Last pick up at 5:20pm
Please note this complimentary service
is provided on a first come, first served
basis. Seating is limited.
There are accessibility rooms with doors wide enough for wheelchair access. The rooms also have roll-in showers, non-slip mats and night lights. Wheelchairs are available from Concierge.
Wi-fi is available from £3.95 for a 24hr period (standard speed) or £9.95 for Business / Premium access. Please note that WiFi is free to our Fairmont President Club Members. To join, please visit www.fairmont.com/fpc