The Clubhouse has a dramatic cliff-top setting and stunning panoramic views over the Torrance and Kittocks Golf Courses and magnificent bay of St Andrews.
Ideal by day for breakfast and lunch while soaking up the views or an informal dinner by night, the menu offers golfers' fayre and homestyle cooking with a signature dish of East Neuk Haddock in a beer batter and chips.
Enjoy our Weekend 'BBQ at The Bay' carvery each Saturday and Sunday lunch time from 12 noon from only £11.00 per person.
EXCITING NEWS: The Clubhouse recently launched it's new 'Steak & Seafood' menu
Quality Scottish Steak and Seafood paired with a dramatic cliff-top setting paves the way for a truly wonderful dining experience. Traditional golfer’s fayre by day and a stunning dinner option by night, the backdrop of the sparkling lights of St Andrews create an ambiance to be reckoned with. Serving from a menu that embodies quality and authenticity, centred around local Scottish cuisine. Creel caught lobster from the East Neuk and the finest cuts of Scottish Prime Aberdeenshire Beef are the menu highlights, with daily specials to entice you further.
For the Clubhouse dinner menu available Saturday-Tuesday click here For Clubhouse dinner menu available Wednesday-Friday click here
For Clubhouse lunch menu click here
Hours of Operation
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Please note opening hours do fluctuate seasonally
For reservations, please call +44 (0) 1334 837096.
A new Sample Lunch & Dinner menu will be uploaded shortly.
- Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet
- Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu
- All of the children’s dining options above only apply when accompanied by a paying adult
- The children’s dining options are valid from 6pm
Free parking is available. Wheelchair accessible.