Children's Specialty Suites & Experiences
The Eloise Suite
Designed by Betsey Johnson provides young children and their families with an unforgettable Eloise experience.
- An Eloise robe
- A copy of the book Eloise at The Plaza
- $100 Gift Card for the Eloise Shop at The Plaza
- An Eloise puzzle
- An Eloise Charge It key chain
For more information on Family Packages, please email
The Plaza Family Ambassador or call (212) 546-5219. The Plaza Family Ambassador can assist with reserving The Eloise Suite, The Tower Suite, and customizing family activities. Or to book the Eloise Suite Experience or the Knights of The Plaza Suite Experience now, please click here.
- Cribs available upon request, both infant and toddler
- Pull-out sofas in suites
- Adjoining rooms
- Accommodations for nannies
- Rollaway beds available upon request for Deluxe Room category and above
Children aged 4-12:
Teens aged 13+:
- Eloise Tea at The Palm Court
- In-room Pizza Party
- BMW Bicycles for use during the summer season with Fairmont President's Club membership
- Limo ride through the city
- DVDs available through Front Office
- Child-sized bathrobes
- Complimentary amenity kits for Babies & Tots include no-tears shampoo, cleansing soap, rubber ducky, bubble bath and gentle lotion.
Children's welcome amenities for purchase:
- Super Duper Sundae
- Chocolate NYC Taxi
- Big Apple Candied Apple
- Chocolate Empire State Building
Babysitting services are available 24 hours a day and require a 4 hour minimum service.
Rates: Rates will vary. $25 per hour; an additional $15 per hour with each additional child; sitters' transportation to and from the hotel approximately $15.
Contact Us: email PlazaConcierge@Fairmont.com or call (212) 546 5250.
The Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine program has been extended to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
The Palm Court
The Palm Court is an iconic New York City restaurant for dining with family and even offers an Eloise Menu for children.
View Eloise menu
The Plaza Food Hall and The Todd English Food Hall
With a variety of culinary stations to choose from, there's something for every member of the family including Luke's Lobster, No. 7 Sub, Billy's Bakery and Three Tarts.
Nearby family-friendly restaurants:
- Check-in/Check-out options
- Alcohol Removal Services