To book the Royal Plaza Suite online, please click here.
The one-of-a-kind Royal Plaza Suite is a magnificent, three-bedroom suite in a private area of the hotel overlooking Fifth Avenue and the Pulitzer Fountain. The elaborate array of private and social rooms, rich decorative style, sumptuous textiles and exquisite furnishings are all inspired by the ambiance of the royal court of Louis XV. A state-of-the-art kitchen with Viking appliances facilitate sophisticated entertaining and is ideal for guests who travel with a personal chef or wish to retain the services of a chef during their stay. The Royal Plaza Suite also offers:
- An exquisitely designed living room featuring a grand piano, a luxurious dining room, which seats up to 12 people, and a library that has been stocked with titles hand-selected by Prosper Assouline
- A fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment, providing an additional measure of privacy for guests.
- The master bedroom, which overlooks Fifth Avenue, is decorated in a romantic palate of creams, beige, and grey and has a separate dressing room.
- Generously sized en-suite baths are decorated with marble mosaic tile in a leaf-like pattern inspired by Central Park and are adorned with 24-carat gold plated Sherle Wagner fixtures
- Impeccable Butler Services.
Room Size: 2786 sq.ft. to 4400 sq.ft. / 259 sq.m to 409 sq.m
Bed Type: One King bed in each bedroom. Can accomodate two (2) rollaway beds.
View: Fifth Avenue and the legendary Pulitzer Fountain
Please Note: Reservation of The Royal Plaza Suite is subjected to a one-night non-refundable deposit at time of booking.