The Magic Tree House New York City Holiday
Attention all explorers: Welcome to the world of The Magic Tree House! Your journey begins with a book and Fact Tracker from the beloved series and corresponding New York City experiences at some of the city's best kid-friendly museums, landmarks, and venues that bring each story to life. Young explorers will receive a custom Magic Tree House Plaza Passport in which they can collect stamps to document their adventures each season.
Our Holidaypackage features The Magic Tree House book "A Ghost for Christmas Time" and a visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to visit the Annual Christmas Tree and Neapolitan Baroque Crèche.
To see a list of our year-round Magic Tree House offerings, please click here.
- Luxurious accommodations in a guest room or suite
- A copy of The Magic Tree House book "A Ghost for Christmas Time"
- A copy of The Magic Tree House Fact Tracker book "Rags and Riches: Kids in the Time of Charles Dickens"
- Tickets to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- A Plaza-specific Passport, where explorers can collect stamps throughout their New York trip
- A special pin to designate explorers
- A special New York City in-room welcome amenity
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Rates start at $920 USD plus taxes.
Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Offer is based upon availability and exclusive of tax & gratuities. This offer is not applicable to group bookings of ten or more and cannot be combined with any other offer. For detailed rate information or to book your reservation, please call (888) 240-7775 or book on-line by clicking on the button below.