- Cross-country skiing
- Ice Climbing
- Ice fishing
- Snow tubing
- Children's activity booklet
- Cruiseship on Tremblant lake
- Horseback riding
- Rock climbing
- Alpine Luge
- Beach and Tennis Club
- White water rafting
- Bike ride
- Hiking trails
- All terain vehicule (ATV)
- Via Ferrata / Mont-Tremblant National Park
Casino de Mont-Tremblant
Thanks to the choice of natural materials, such as water, stone, wood, leather and suede in warm and intense colors, combined with a number of artworks from La Collection Loto-Québec, this casino is a world in itself. Visitors will be amazed by the mountain, exterior structure, facilities and, above all, the warm welcome and excellent service they receive.
The Casino de Mont-Tremblant attracts resort enthusiasts, business travelers and vacationers alike with its:
- 400 slot machines
- 20 gaming tables with croupiers
- 5 Texas Hold'em poker tables
Hours of Operation:
May 19 to June 22, 2014: Open 7 days a week
- Monday to Thursday: 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Friday: 12 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
June 23 to September 7, 2014: Open 7 days a week
- Sunday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m
Dress Code: A proper dress code is in effect. Beachwear and clothing depicting violence or associated with any recognized violent group are prohibited.
For more on things to do in Tremblant, view our year long activity guide and click here for our summer activity guide.