Mont-Tremblant Ski Information
Skiing in Mont Tremblant, Quebec has never been as easy; you can rent skis and gear on site, purchase your tickets, book your lesson and slide down to the lift next to the ski-in ski-out hotel. Sitting at the foot of the majestic Laurentian peaks, tucked into the heart of the region's most picturesque village with a high-speed chair lift at the doorstep, Fairmont Tremblant offers skiers 94 first rate runs and 600 acres that add up to a ski holiday that will soothe your soul and challenge your skills.
Mont-Tremblant Ski Hill
Quebec skiing and life at their best at Fairmont Tremblant, the only ski-in, ski-out on the resort!
For more information on Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding, visit our Ski Information Booklet or contact the concierge team at (819) 681-7689.
Hours of Operation:
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- starting from 8:00 a.m. (for the first track)
Snow Reports & Mont Tremblant Ski Conditions:
- Mont-Tremblant (English): (819) 681-5888
- Mont-Tremblant (French): (819) 681-5777
- For more information, please call:
- Mont-Tremblant: (819) 425-5588
- Parc du Mont-Tremblant: (819) 688-2281or (819) 688-6176
- No skis (or golf clubs or bikes) are allowed in the guest rooms
- Ski Valet service is located on the Terrace level and is free for hotel guests.
For information and reservations at our Mont Tremblant ski resort, please call the Concierge at (819) 681-7689 or send an e-mail at email@example.com.
To view our complete ski guide, click here.