Ski and snowboard
Mont-Tremblant Ski & Snowboard Information
Skiing or snowboarding in Mont-Tremblant has never been as easy! You can rent skis, snowboard and gear on site, purchase your tickets, book your lesson and slide down to the lift next to the ski-in ski-out hotel. Sitting at the foot of the majestic Laurentian peaks, tucked into the heart of the region's most picturesque village with a high-speed chair lift at the doorstep, Fairmont Tremblant offers skiers 96 first rate runs and 662 acres that add up to a ski holiday that will soothe your soul and challenge your skills. To view the official 2015-2016 Tremblant winter guide, please click here.
For more information, contact our concierge at 819 681 7689. For reservations, please fill this form and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation:
- First tracks start at 8:00 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Snow Reports & Mont-Tremblant Ski Conditions:
- Mont-Tremblant: 819 681 5888
- For more information, please call:
- Mont-Tremblant: 819 425 5588
- Parc du Mont-Tremblant: 819 688 2281 or 819 688 6176
- No skis/snowboards (or golf clubs or bikes) are allowed in the guest rooms
- Ski Valet service is located on the Terrace level and is free for hotel guests.
Fairmont Tremblant Ski Club:
This winter, join the Fairmont Tremblant Ski Club composed of a group of colleagues who are ski aficionados. The club accompanies guests during the first tracks sessions to enjoy the best snow conditions and shares the best spots on the mountain! Meet them on the Terrace level on Mondays and Fridays at 7:40 a.m. with your first tracks ticket (which is free for hotel guests) and get ready to hit the slopes!