Mont-Tremblant Ski Information
Skiing in Mont Tremblant has never been as easy; you can rent skis and gear on site, purchase your tickets, book your lesson and slide down to the lift next to the ski-in ski-out hotel. Sitting at the foot of the majestic Laurentian peaks, tucked into the heart of the region's most picturesque village with a high-speed chair lift at the doorstep, Fairmont Tremblant offers skiers 94 first rate runs and 600 acres that add up to a ski holiday that will soothe your soul and challenge your skills. To view the official Tremblant Winter Guide, please click here.
For information please call the Concierge at (819) 681-7689. For reservations, please fill this form and send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
Hours of Operation:
- First tracks start at 8:00 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Snow Reports & Mont Tremblant Ski Conditions:
- Mont-Tremblant (English): (819) 681-5888
- Mont-Tremblant (French): (819) 681-5777
- For more information, please call:
- Mont-Tremblant: (819) 425-5588
- Parc du Mont-Tremblant: (819) 688-2281or (819) 688-6176
- No skis (or golf clubs or bikes) are allowed in the guest rooms
- Ski Valet service is located on the Terrace level and is free for hotel guests.
Ski Club - new this year!
This Winter, a group of ski enthusiast colleagues created the first Fairmont Tremblant Ski Club. Our club aims to accompany our guests during the first tracks sessions to enjoy the best snow conditions and share our best spots on the mountain! Meet us on the Terrace level on Mondays and Fridays at 7:40 a.m. with your first tracks ticket and get ready to hit the slopes!