Mont-Tremblant Ski Information
Skiing in Mont Tremblant has never been as easy; you can rent skis and gear on site, purchase your tickets, book your lesson and slide down to the lift next to the ski-in ski-out hotel. Sitting at the foot of the majestic Laurentian peaks, tucked into the heart of the region's most picturesque village with a high-speed chair lift at the doorstep, Fairmont Tremblant offers skiers 94 first rate runs and 600 acres that add up to a ski holiday that will soothe your soul and challenge your skills.
Hours of Operation:
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- starting from 8:00 a.m. (for the first track)
Snow Reports & Mont Tremblant Ski Conditions:
- Mont-Tremblant (English): (819) 681-5888
- Mont-Tremblant (French): (819) 681-5777
- For more information, please call:
- Mont-Tremblant: (819) 425-5588
- Parc du Mont-Tremblant: (819) 688-2281or (819) 688-6176
- No skis (or golf clubs or bikes) are allowed in the guest rooms
- Ski Valet service is located on the Terrace level and is free for hotel guests.
For information please call the Concierge at (819) 681-7689. For reservations, please fill this form and send it per e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.