Hypo-allergenic Guest Rooms
Fairmont Vancouver Airport in British Columbia also offers a designated area for hypo-allergenic guestrooms which have been converted to hypo-allergenic or low allergen content. All hypo-allergenic rooms are based upon request at the time of booking.
- Fibre cluster pillows and duvets - bedding made with synthetic material with the feel of feather.
- All linens washed at 300 degrees F, a temperature sufficient to eliminate the need for chlorine.
- All linens changed daily.
- Filters installed at air intake source to provide the entire hotel with 'hospital quality' air.
- Carbon activated filters installed on taps in 10 rooms.
- Central vacuum system with double canisters installed throughout the hotel.
- All nut products removed from the room.
- Hypo-allergenic bathroom amenities supplied upon request.
- No strong-scented or ammonia-based cleaning products.
- Non-smoking and a no pet designation specific to floor.