The Fairmont Vancouver Airport offers 24-hour In-Room Dining. We also offer doorknob breakfast menus for a quick start to the day.
Download the complete In-Room Dining menu
Honeymoon? Anniversary? Birthday? If a guest is celebrating a special occasion why not send an amenity to the room? Follow these instructions or contact our In-Room Dining team at 604-248-3278. Please provide 24 hours advance notice.
1. Choose your Amenity: Download Amenity Menu
2. Print out and complete the Request Form: Download Amenity Request Form
3. Print out and complete the Third Party Form and include your signature and front and back photocopy of your credit card: Download Third Party Billing Form
FOOD FOR FLIGHT
The Fairmont Vancouver Airport hotel is pleased to provide Food for Flight. These convenient take-away meals are perfect for your next flight, the drive to Whistler, or even a picnic. Please contact our In-Room Dining team at 604-248-3278. Samples include:
- The Continental - Your choice of freshly baked croissant, Danish or muffin, plus banana bread, yogurt.
- Globe Deli - A selection of Canadian and local British Columbia cheeses, prosciutto sausage, black forest ham, pepper salami & house smoked turkey, grapes and artisan bread.
- West Coast - Smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese, red onion and capers. All natural in-house baked granola bar and seasonal fruit.
- Sea Island Picnic - Fresh turkey breast with cranberry-semolina bread and maple mustard spread with fresh whole fruit.
- Jet Lag Recovery - All natural in-house baked granola bar, fruit yogurt and whole fruit.
- Kid's Pilot Pack - Choice of turkey, ham or cheese trangles, fruit juice and whole apple crayons, colouring sheets and a toy airplane.
In-Room Dining can also help plan special events or small gatherings in any of our guest rooms or suites with delicious food and beverage options. For that truly memorable event, inquire about The Jade Suite, a 1250 square foot executive corner suite on the top floor of the hotel with a living room, dining area that can seat eight, a private server's entrance to the kitchen, and spectacular soundproofed views of mountains, the ocean, and airport runways.
For orders, amenities, or special requests please call 604-248-3278.