The Smithsonian Experience
The Air and Space Museum, the American History Museum, the Natural History Museum, the National Portrait Gallery, the National Zoo and Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden are just a few of the Smithsonian’s museums located within the nation’s capital. The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is pleased to offer its Smithsonian Experience Package. The package, designed to create lasting memories for families traveling to the nation’s capital, also benefits Smithsonian as a portion of the sales proceeds goes back support the educational mission of the Smithsonian.
- Overnight accommodations for a family up to four
- A $50 food and beverage credit
- A Smithsonian inspired arrival amenity
- A copy of Smithsonian Magazine
- 2 Tickets to the Smithsonian IMAX Theatres/Einstein Planetarium – additional tickets may be purchased through the front desk.
- $10 per stay will be donated to the Smithsonian
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Rates from as low as $299 USD per night, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Offer is based upon double occupancy in a Fairmont room. Offer is subject to availability at time of booking, taxes and gratuities not included, black-out dates apply. $50 USD food & beverage credit will be applied at time of checkout and can only be used towards food & beverage charged to the room. Credit cannot be applied to alcoholic beverages.