From Our Family to Yours
Make yourself at home with The Fairmont Waterfront Family Package.Photo courtesy of Flytographer. Book your vacation photo shoot.
Whether you're planning an extended family holiday or a weekend getaway, we invite you to unwind, relax, explore and have fun.
Each of our spacious, elegant and comfortable guest rooms offer stunning West Coast views and come fully equipped with a state-of-the-art, multimedia connectivity hub.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team are always here to help coordinate your family adventure in Vancouver. Whether it’s a day spent at the Vancouver Aquarium, a scenic bike ride through Stanley Park, or cheering on a sporting event at BC Place Stadium, your stay with us will be an unforgettable, family-bonding experience.
Check our Family Travel page for a list of kid friendly hotel amenities and activities, or for more family-friendly Vancouver activities, visit our Destination Guide and hotel itineraries. In need of a little break from the kids? The Fairmont Waterfront is pleased to offer in-house childcare. Please contact the Concierge for details.
- Nightly accommodation with 40% off your second room (50% off for stays through to April 25, 2015)
- An in-room movie each day and board games upon arrival
- A kid-friendly snack of milk and cookies delivered to your room
- Children 12 and under receive 50% discount when dining from the regular menu (Children 5 and under are complimentary)
Traveling pre-cruise? Complimentary luggage transfers to the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal are also included.
Connecting rooms may be available in limited room categories. Contact the hotel to confirm, minimum 7-day advance notice required.
The Fairmont Waterfront also offers special suites ideal for families. The suites range from 770-1,155 square feet and provide spectacular views of Burrard Inlet, Stanley Park and the majestic Coastal Mountains beyond.
One and Two Bedroom Family Suite
One and Two Bedroom Fairmont Gold Suite
Gold Suite guests enjoy exclusive privileges including access to our private Fairmont Gold lounge with a spectacular harbor view patio, complimentary deluxe European breakfast, locally themed evening canapés and honor bar, private check-in and check-out with a personal concierge and more.
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
The Family Ties package is available from $279CAD low season / $379CAD high season per night, plus applicable taxes for a Fairmont Room with 40/50% off your second room.
- Family Suites must be booked directly with the hotel
- If booking two rooms, the rate for the lowest rated room will be adjusted and discounted by the hotel. (Discount will not show at time of booking)
- Rates quoted are based on double occupancy of two adults, subject to availability and applicable taxes. Children under 18 stay free when sharing a room with adults
- Connecting rooms are not available in all room categories