99 Ways to Play in Whistler Package
You will never run out of things to do in Whistler with the 99 Ways to Play mountain adventure package!
Offering the best Whistler outdoor adventures, this British Columbia room and activity inclusive package promises a mountain resort vacation just the way you like it.
Choose Whistler Way to Play #43 - snowmobile through backcountry powder; #5 - experience winter by snowshoe or Way to Play #91 - explore Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler Mountain and the surrounding valleys.
Eco-friendly travel activity options this summer include Whistler Way to Play #32 - white water rafting, or Way to Play #48 - a four-wheel tour in a Hummer. Soar through the air on a Superfly zipline or challenge your skills at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler's award winning golf course.
Whistler has a full array of indoor and outdoor activities plus plenty of fun ideas for kids to choose from.
- Nightly Whistler lodging for a minimum of two nights in a Fairmont room
- $99 CAD credit per room, per stay towards food and beverage in the hotel and/or your choice of popular outdoor adventure mountain activities (Whistler activities vary by season).
Your $99 CAD credit can be applied to items signed to your guest room from:
- Mountain Adventure Centre (ski & bike rentals)
- The Adventure Group - Fairmont's on-site activity desk.
- Winter adventures include Superfly Ziplines, snowmobile tours, snowshoeing, Scandinave Spa, Winter Bungee Jump, heli ski tours
- Summer adventures include the Treetop Adventure Course, white water rafting, ATV tours, bungee jump, jet boat, mountain bike, canoe and Superfly Zipline tours
- Vida Spa
- The Grill Room - Whistler fine dining for chops, steak and seafood
- The Wildflower for casual dining
- Portobello Fresh Market and Bakery
- The Mallard Lounge & Terrace with slopeside outdoor fire pits
- The Chalet fondue dining (mid December - mid March)
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Clubhouse (May - October)
- Or enjoy a movie night in with On Command Movies and In Room Dining
This offer is available year-round, subject to availability.
Click the Book Package button below to view seasonal rates for this Whistler outdoor adventure resort package for your specific dates or call toll free 1 800 606 8244 for personal assistance.
(Ski Whistler Blackcomb, Roundhouse Lodge image courtesy of Tourism Whistler, photographer Mike Crane.)
Minimum two night stay. Full, non-refundable prepayment is required seven days prior to arrival.