Whistler Heli Ski Adventure Package
Combining an award winning ski resort destination and Fairmont Gold's renowned level of service, the Whistler Heli-Ski Adventure Package is the finest luxury skiing experience in Whistler resort.
- Two nights' of Fairmont Gold accommodations
- Two adult Whistler Heli-Skiing Classic Experiences (per stay)
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon après ski canapés
- Exclusive access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold Concierge service
- Private check-in and check-out area
- Complimentary all day coffee, tea and snack service in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Extensive honour bar in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- High speed internet access
- Complimentary newspapers
- Personalized wake-up calls
- Health Club, fitness centre, scheduled yoga classes and Aqua Fit classes
- Whistler Village Shuttle (scheduled stops)
- On-the-slope Ski Valet at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, including ski storage
Fairmont Gold accommodations offer Jacuzzi jetted tubs and most feature gas fireplaces along with upgraded hotel amenities and Bose sound systems.
Fairmont Gold privileges include exclusive access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge. Relax fireside in the alpine-designed lounge while enjoying complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, local newspapers, magazines, catching up on email with our complimentary laptop computer or simply unwinding after a day on Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
A dedicated Fairmont Gold team and private concierge will ensure that your every need is met. From arranging intimate Whistler dinner reservations, activities, Blackcomb ski lessons to private limousines. The Fairmont Gold experience is unsurpassed.
Whistler Heli-Skiing Classic Experience includes three runs per day, approximately 4,500 - 7,500 vertical feet, or 1,400 - 2,300 vertical meters of skiing and is suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers or snowboarders; no powder skiing experience required.
Top of page
Between Friday, December 05, 2014
and Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Rates for this 2-night Whistler hotel and heli ski package start from $1,456 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Gold room. Taxes extra. Rates vary by season. Minimum two night stay.
For personal assistance in planning your skiing holiday in Whistler, call toll free 1 800 606 8244.
Three day advance booking required. Daily resort fee of $12 CAD per room, per night plus applicable GST and Provincial Hotel Tax applies. Resort fee includes unlimited Business internet (Fairmont President’s Club Members are upgraded to Premium internet); access to the Health Club, pools and fitness centre; scheduled yoga and Aqua Fit classes; year-round Village Shuttle and more. Visit our Activities & Services/Guest Services page for more details.