Whistler Heli Ski Adventure Package
Combining an award winning ski resort destination and Fairmont Gold's renowned level of service, the Whistler Heli-Ski Adventure Package is the finest luxury skiing experience in Whistler resort.
- Two nights' of Fairmont Gold accommodations
- One Whistler Heli-Skiing Classic Experience (3 runs) per person, per stay
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary afternoon après ski canapés
- Exclusive access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold Concierge service
- Private check-in and check-out area
- Complimentary all day coffee, tea and snack service in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- Extensive honour bar in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
- High speed internet access
- Complimentary newspapers
- Personalized wake-up calls
- Health Club, fitness centre, scheduled yoga classes and Aqua Fit classes
- Whistler Village Shuttle (scheduled stops)
- On-the-slope Ski Valet at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, including ski storage
Fairmont Gold accommodations offer Jacuzzi jetted tubs and most feature gas fireplaces along with upgraded hotel amenities and Bose sound systems.
Fairmont Gold privileges include exclusive access to the Fairmont Gold Lounge. Relax fireside in the alpine-designed lounge while enjoying complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, local newspapers, magazines, catching up on email with our complimentary laptop computer or simply unwinding after a day on Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
A dedicated Fairmont Gold team and private concierge will ensure that your every need is met. From arranging intimate Whistler dinner reservations, activities, Blackcomb ski lessons to private limousines. The Fairmont Gold experience is unsurpassed.
Whistler Heli-Skiing Classic Experience includes three runs per day, approximately 4,500 - 7,500 vertical feet, or 1,400 - 2,300 vertical meters of skiing and is suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers or snowboarders; no powder skiing experience required.
Top of page
Fairmont President's Club members receive the above plus a complimentary one-level room upgrade upon arrival based on availability.
BOOK FAIRMONT PRESIDENT'S CLUB OFFER
Not a Fairmont President's Club member? Click here
Between Saturday, December 05, 2015
and Sunday, April 17, 2016
Rates for this 2-night Whistler hotel and heli ski package start from $1,518 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Gold room. Taxes and resort fee extra. Rates vary by season. Minimum two night stay.
* US travelers will see on average an additional 25% savings when converting US dollars to Canadian dollars. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates may vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
Must be ages 12-70 years with intermediate ski or snowboard ability.
Daily resort fee of $15 CAD per room, per night plus applicable GST and Provincial Hotel Tax applies. Fairmont Resort Fee Privileges.
Three days advance notice is required for bookings. Full, non-refundable prepayment is required 14 days prior to arrival. This offer is not available for suites or Gold level accommodations December 26-31, 2015 or February 12-20, 2016 nor combinable with Fairmont President’s Club certificates.
More Whistler Ski Offers