Whistler PRIDE Winter Festival
Whistler's internationally acclaimed and absolutely fabulous winter gay pride festival, Whistler PRIDE is confirmed for January 24 - 31, 2015 - its 23rd year!
No matter what your passion for winter pleasure includes, Whistler's lesbian and gay welcoming environment promises something to suit every fancy.
At the heart of it all this winter fun is The Fairmont Chateau Whistler. With direct ski-in and ski-out access, Whistler's grand chateau offers an unforgettable lesbian and gay resort hotel experience in Whistler, BC.
- Slopeside pools
- Vibrant après-ski scene
- Collection of dining experiences from romantic fondue or gourmet deli to fine dining
- Alpine resort comfort - including Fairmont Gold, our exclusive lifestyle hotel experience
It is the perfect environment for a playful yet elegant gay ski week vacation.
- Ski in ski out accommodation at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler spa resort
- Complimentary Village Shuttle (scheduled stops)
- Complimentary internet access for all Fairmont President Club members (free enrollment)
Between Saturday, January 24, 2015
and Saturday, January 31, 2015
Whistler's winter Pride Festival rates offer a saving of 25% off our best available rate. Taxes and parking extra.
For other special LGBTQ family packages and hotel discounts, visit www.fairmont.com/whistler/promotions/LGBT/