The closest airport to Fairmont Bab Al Bahr is Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH).
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, Abu Dhabi, is located between Al Maqta and Mussafa bridges ("Bein Al Jesran"). The Abu Dhabi International Airport is 25 kilometers (15.5 miles) or a 15 minute drive from the hotel while the Dubai International Airport is 180 kilometers (112 miles) from the hotel.
Taxis are readily available. Please contact the Concierge, should you wish to arrange private transportation.
From Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Follow signs to Abu Dhabi for 20km.
- Follow signs to Abu Dhabi/ Mussafah Bridge.
- After the 2nd ADNOC gas station, move to right hand lane.
- Follow the signs to Mangrove Village.
- Turn right on 3rd Street.
- Turn left at the roundabout and go over the blue bridge.
- Turn left at the next roundabout and continue driving straight - the creek should be on your left.
- Drive straight through the next 3 roundabouts.
- At the 4th roundabout, do a u-turn and the hotel driveway will be on your right.
- Travel on Sheikh Zayed Road and follow the signs to Abu Dhabi for 150 km.
- Follow signs to Abu Dhabi/Maqtaa Bridge.
- Before crossing Maqtaa Bridge, move to the right hand lane and follow the “Tourism Information” sign on your right, make a left turn and follow the road past the fort on your left drive underneath Maqtaa Bridge.
- Continue following the road round until you come to the first roundabout and turn right.
- At the roundabout, turn right and the hotel driveway will be on your right.
From City Centre
- Travel along 2nd Street (Rashid Bin Saayed Al Maktoum Street), known locally as Airport Road, although not sign posted as such.
- Follow the signs for Maqtaa Bridge and keep in the right hand lane.
- Immediately after crossing the bridge, follow the Royal Jet Sign on your right and drive straight through the first roundabout, and the hotel driveway on your right.
Valet parking is complimentary for guests of Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, Abu Dhabi.