Desert Safari Adventure
Discover Dubai’s sandy desert, an endless sea of dunes that merges with the horizon and houses one of the most beautiful sunsets in the entire world. Whether you are doing a stopover in Dubai or looking for an adventurous getaway, the Desert Safari package at Fairmont Dubai is the best way to make the most of your stay.
Enjoy the comfort of a five star luxury hotel and its contemporary restaurants offering a wide range of culinary experiences in the centre of Dubai, near the city’s main tourist attractions such as the old town, Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
- Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Desert Safari experience with Planet Tours including dune driving in 4x4 Land Cruisers, sunset and photo stop in the desert, BBQ dinner and international buffet (soft drinks and water included) in a Bedouin-style camp, camel ride, shisha corner, traditional performances (Tanoura and Belly dancer), henna tattoo and Arabian music.
- Desert safari pick up (around 3-4pm) and drop off (9.30pm onwards) at Fairmont Dubai.
- Complimentary use of the spa, pools and health club facilities.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in your room.
- AED 150 credit to redeem in any Fairmont Dubai managed food and beverage outlets.
By booking this package you acknowledge that you have read and understood and that you agree to be bound by Planet Tour's Terms and Conditions (click here) for the Desert Safari.
Between Tuesday, July 01, 2014
and Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Rates start from AED 849.
- This package is subject to 10% service charge, 10% municipality fees and tourism dirham fee of AED 20 per bedroom per night.
- Requires a minimum 2 night stay. 1st night pre-paid, non transferable and non refundable deposit required.
- Minimum advance purchase: 4 days.
- Note that no modifications or cancellations will be accepted in regards to the Desert Safari once it is confirmed.
- This package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Blackout dates apply.