- Cribs available upon request
- Connected rooms available upon request
- In-suite refrigerator and microwave
- Pull-out queen sleeper sofa
Kids aged 5-12:
The Keiki Lani Kids Club
The hotel's activity center for kids is a state-licensed facility for children between 5 and 12 years old during your Hawaii family vacation in Maui. Keiki Lani, which means ''Heavenly Children'' in Hawaiian, offers supervised activities by accredited staff.
The Hawaiian Canoe Experience
A must-do for any Hawaiian family vacation, this excursion teaches guests Hawaiian traditions while offering a fun adventure. Participants learn the basics of paddling, as well as the history of the canoe and its importance to Hawaiian heritage. Used by native Hawaiians to cross the rough channels between the islands, the outrigger canoe was built out of koa and other hard native woods. Not only an instrument of fishing and sustenance gathering, the outrigger became the long distance means by which Hawaiians, and the greater Polynesian society, projected both settlements and conquests. For hotel guests 10 years old +.
**The Hawaiian Canoe Experience fills up quickly and advanced reservations are required.
- *Seasonal Activities:
Arts & Crafts
Game room : X-box, ping-pong, foosball
Fairmont Fit for Kids: Obstacle Fitness Course
*Please contact our Concierge for dates and times.
Pool: Open 24 hours a day
- Keiki sized lei upon arrival
- Sand bucket & shovel
- Complimentary Ollie the Otter baby amenity kits for baby and tots which include an Ollie the Otter stuffed animal, baby and tots no-tears hair wash, cleansing soap, gentle lotion, bubble bath, toothbrush and paste.
- Polo Beach umbrellas are complimentary and provided on a first come first served basis, subject to availability (1 per suite, 2 per villa). Beach umbrellas can be rented in person at the beach pavilion, as Maui Department of Land and Natural Resources requires the guest who will be occupying the umbrella be present at time of rental. Should you request additional umbrellas, a rental fee of $10 per hour, or $45 per day will be applied. If you have any questions, please contact the Beach Pavilion.
- Relax poolside in your own private shaded cabana. Stay hydrated throughout the day with unlimited chilled water, tropical juice and soda. Enjoy a sampler of daily fresh fruit and cool off with a chilled bottled of refreshing scented spritzer. Sign up for Fairmont President’s Club and receive 15% off poolside cabana rentals. Advanced reservations are highly suggested. Reservations not cancelled within 24-hours are subject to a full charge. Contact Pre-Arrival Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Babysitting services are available at the resort. Please contact Concierge at 808-875-4100 ext. 290.
Keiki (Children) Dining Program
The Fairmont Kea Lani is proud to offer family travel activities including a Keiki (Children) Dining Program. Not only does Kea Lani Restaurant, Ama Bar and Grill, and Kō offer kid friendly cuisine, but children five years and under eat for free when ordering off the keiki menu and dining with an adult. Please note that one meal is permitted per child, per order. Keiki who are 6 - 12 years can either order off the keiki menu or order a half portion from the regular dining menu for half off menu pricing. Guests over the age of 12 will be subject to a $5 surcharge when ordering from the keiki menu. For more details just ask your server. The Keiki Dining Program is for registered hotel guests only and is not valid for Luana Lounge, In-Suite Dining, Caffe Ciao Deli, Nick’s Fishmarket and Poolside Dining.
The expansion of the Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.