- Family accommodation options- Deluxe Guestrooms, Junior Suites and Suites.
- Cribs available upon request
- Connecting rooms
Kids aged 5-12:
Teens aged 13+:
- Indoor Heated Pool & Steam Room
- Skating on Lake Louise (winter)
- Cross Country Skiing at resort (winter)
- Snowshoeing at resort (winter)
- Skiing and Snowboarding at Lake Louise ski area (winter)
- Hiking Adventures (1/2 day and full day)
- Canoeing on Lake Louise (summer)
- Mountain Heritage Program
- More Details
All kid's activities are subject to availability. For some programs. specific numbers are required for the activity to run. Please email the Concierge or call 1 403 522 1601 for age restrictions, schedule of events or to register.
- Indoor Heated Pool - located in the Health Club. Open 7 days a week from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kids Check-In
- Equipment Sign Out at Resort Activity Centre
- Children's Resort Activity Pass
Qualified and reliable babysitters are available to provide childcare. All our sitters have been carefully screened and undergone the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) security check.
1-2 children - $22.00/hour
3 children - $24.00/hour
4 children - $26.00/hour
Contact Royal Service at (403) 522-3511 with 24 hour notice to guarantee a babysitter. A three hour penalty is in place if bookings are cancelled within 24 hours.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. Learn more about family dining options at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
New this year! The expansion of our Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
See our Kid's Activities page for a full list of children's programs offered at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Mountain Heritage Guide Programs
Recapture the Experience! In 1997, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise revived its time honored guiding tradition and developed the Mountain Heritage Guide Programs. Led by award winning naturalists our summer and winter programs offer family adventures for all skill levels. What ever adventure you choose, your family will leave with great stories, wonderful photos and a deeper appreciation of Banff National Park, part of a United Nations "World Heritage Site".