• Five (5) nights accommodation in a Fairmont room for up to 2 adults
• Two (2) nights at Fairmont Banff Springs and Three (3) nights at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
• All photography sessions with Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson
• All meals listed in the schedule, plus early morning coffee (or hot beverage of your choice) and snacks on the bus
• Please advise us of any dietary preferences at the time of booking
• All transportation between hotels and to shooting locations on a comfortable 24 seat tour bus
• Simply arrive in Banff on October 2nd and you won’t have to drive again until we return to Banff on October 7th. If you bring a vehicle, parking is included in Banff for the week.
• Snacks, pillows and other comforts always available
• Hotel History Tours, Canoe Rentals and Guided Hike listed in the schedule
• All taxes, gratuities, service charges and regular wifi
• Incidentals are not covered in the package
Paul Zizka Workshop Itinerary and Information
This package is available for stays from Sunday, October 02, 2016 to Friday, October 07, 2016
There is only space for 15 photography participants, so you will have plenty of opportunities for one-on-one instruction from Paul Zizka and Wayne Simpson. There are a few spots available for spouses/friends that would like to join the package, but not participate in the photography sessions.
• $3,279 for a single photographer in a room
• $4,259 total for two people sharing one room (one bed) and only one participating in photography sessions
• $5,129 total for two photography participants sharing one room/bed (no two bed room options available)
Rates are available for a limited number of guests wishing to join the group but not partake in the photo sessions – first requested, first reserved. Upgraded room accommodations are available for additional rates (no two bed room options available).
To reserve this package or inquire for more details, contact Davina Bernard. Due to the limited spaces, online bookings will not be available. Davina.Bernard@Fairmont.com or 403-522-1638.
A 50% deposit is required at time of reservation with the remainder due 3 weeks before the start of the package (September 12, 2016). Refunds will only be available if the event is completely sold out and another participant registers for the open spot. Package will be cancelled if registration is less than eight people. Participation waivers are required to be signed upon package reservation.
* The moment your dollar took you farther. US travelers will see additional savings - up to 30% - when converting US dollars to Canadian dollars. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)