Mindfulness & Yoga Fall Retreat, Oct 13-15, 2017
We are pleased to continue offering our very successful Spring and Fall ‘Yoga & Mindfulness’ retreats with Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest. Share a weekend at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise with like-minded people doing yoga and meditating together, going for mindful walks in nature, having discussions about how to “live more in the moment”, eating great meals and laughing together.
It doesn’t matter what level of yoga you are at, Tracey has been teaching yoga for over a decade and has the experience to make sure you are getting your needs met in the class. The team at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience. You deserve to take a break away from the responsibilities of life and treat yourself to take some time to recharge yourself. Feel comfortable to come by yourself or invite a couple of friends, your partner, a sibling or a co-worker.
2017 Fall Yoga Itinerary
View our full list of Lake Louise Retreats happening in 2017.
- 2 nights accommodation at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; Breakfast & lunch on Sunday
- Yoga, meditation and discussion sessions during the weekend with Tracey
- Saturday free time to enjoy all of the a la cart activities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, including our outdoor Mountain Heritage Guide activities, hot tub and steam room in our fitness facilities or a treatment in the day spa. *Some additional services are extra.
Between Friday, October 13, 2017
and Sunday, October 15, 2017
From $779 per person, based on two people in a Fairmont Mountain View room and a two night stay required (Friday & Saturday - October 13 & 14, 2017). Total retreat is $1558 for one Fairmont Mountain View room shared by two people, includes all above meals & sessions. Single occupancy is available at a rate of $545 per person, per night. Triple occupancy rates are also available. Rates do not include service charge or taxes.
* The moment your dollar took you further. US travelers will see additional savings - up to 30% - when converting US dollars to Canadian dollars. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
To reserve this package or inquire for more details, please contact Davina Bernard and reference the "Mindfulness & Yoga Fall Retreat" package. Due to limited space, online bookings will not be available. E-mail Davina or call direct +1 403 522 1638.
Retreat requires a minimum of 10 participants registered by September 1, 2017 or the event may be cancelled.