Ski & Yoga Retreat, Feb 19-21, 2016
Why not take a weekend to focus on yourself this Winter. Learn how mindfulness can impact your overall health, spend some time enjoying your favorite winter sports, indulge yourself with great meals and stretch your body in two mixed-level flow style yoga sessions.
It doesn’t matter what level of yoga you are at, Tracey has been teaching yoga for over a decade and has the experience to make sure you are getting your needs met in the class. The team at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience. You deserve to take a break away from the responsibilities of life and treat yourself to take some time to recharge yourself. Feel comfortable to come by yourself or invite a couple of friends, your partner, a sibling or a co-worker.
Saturday is your day to enjoy the area of Lake Louise any way you would like, choose to ski, snowshoe, cross-country ski, skate or simply take in the beauty of our backyard.
2016 Ski & Yoga Itinerary
View our full list of Lake Louise Yoga Retreats happening in 2015 and 2016.
- 2 Night’s Luxury Accommodation at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel
- Welcome Cocktail Reception Friday evening
- Breakfast & Dinner on Saturday; Pre-Yoga snack and Brunch on Sunday
- Yoga, Meditation & Discussion Sessions During the Weekend with Tracey
- Saturday Free Time to Downhill Ski, Snowshoe, Cross-Country Ski, Skate (rentals and lift tickets, not included in package price)
Between Friday, February 19, 2016
and Sunday, February 21, 2016
From $549 CAD per night, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont Room. 2 night stay required (Friday & Saturday, February 19 & 20, 2016). Total retreat is from $1098 CAD for one Fairmont room shared by two people, includes all above meals & sessions.
Single & Triple occupancy rates available upon request.