Macdonald Health Club
If the pressures of everyday life are getting to you, The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald Health Club and Spa in downtown Edmonton, Alberta has the solution. Complete with exercise room, indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and massage therapy to accommodate everyone from the serious fitness enthusiast to those seeking some well-deserved pampering in our Edmonton spa retreat. Whether you're looking to exercise your body, or exorcise the day's demons, The Macdonald Health Club in downtown Edmonton is the perfect setting to rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit.
Gift Shop & Attendant Hours of Operation:
- Seven days a week - Monday - Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Pool/Health Club Hours of Operation:
- Sunday to Saturday: 5:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sundays: the Pool/Whirlpool area closes at 7:45 p.m., however the Steam Room/Sauna and Workout facilities are open until 11:00 p.m. for your enjoyment.
*Hours may vary during holidays.
Please contact The Macdonald Health Club directly for more information.
- To view a full list of our services please take a look at our The Macdonald Health Club Brochure
- 40-foot saline swimming pool
- Children's wading pool
- Steam room
- Change rooms for men and women with full amenities
- Fitness Centre with:
- Elliptical trainers
- Exercise balls
- Free-weights and benches
- Stationary and recumbent bikes
- Smith machine
- State of the art Technogym resistance machines
- Two international squash courts
- Private sundeck with food and beverage service available
The use of the facility is complimentary for all registered hotel guests. Private memberships are available. For more information, please call (780) 429-6423.
With a long legacy of elegance and style, The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald offers the ultimate in rejuvenation and relaxation at The Macdonald Health Club. To make your relaxation session complete, all massage therapies and day spa services include full use of The Macdonald Health Club Spa area -- sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and 40-foot saline swimming pool. You do not have to be a registered hotel guest to book massage therapy services.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday to Saturday*||9:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m|
|Sunday*||10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
*Hours may vary based on service provider
Using varying depth and tempo of pressure, our Massage Therapists release tension from tired aching muscles, alleviating the effects of stress and injury. Choose your focus from relaxation or therapeutic techniques for the ultimate massage experience.
*Not all Massage Therapists are registered. Please request a Registered Massage Therapist at the time of booking if benefit plan reimbursement is required for your massage.
Give the gift of energy to someone special. The Macdonald Health Club massage experience makes an ideal gift for any occasion. Gift certificates are available for all services through the Front Desk / Guest Services (780) 424-5181.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call (780) 429-6423.