Please note that The Edmonton Marathon will be held on August 23, 2015. This event will have Jasper avenue closed from 7am - approximately noon. You can still access the hotel from McDougall Hill. There will be limited Valet service with expected delays. Thank you for understanding and enjoy your stay at Fairmont Hotel Macdonald.
The closest airport to The Fairmont Hotel MacDonald is Edmonton International Airport (YEG).
Approach from southside locations such as Edmonton International Airport and City of Calgary.
- Distance is approximately 18 miles/29 kilometers (45 minute drive from airport)
- Proceed North on Gateway Blvd to Saskatchewan Drive, turning right.
- Turn left on 99th Street
- Cross Low Level Bridge and drive up MacDougall Hill (follow city centre signs)
- The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald will be on the right at the top of the hill.
- Driveway access is from Jasper Avenue
- Exit the Yellowhead Highway at 97th Street
- Proceed South to Jasper Avenue and turn right
- The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald will be on your left at 100th Street
- The driveway to the Hotel is just before 100th Street, so the turn is just after 99th Street
Click here for map and directions for valet and self-park options.
We are pleased to offer both valet parking and self Parking, both with in and out privileges. Guests can pull up to the Main Entrance where the Bellstaff will also assist with luggage and directions to the self-parking parkade. Guests that will be using The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald self parking must remember to bring their license plate number to the Front Desk Agent.
- $45.00 CAD daily for valet parking overnight or over four hours, excluding tax
- $22.00 CAD for valet parking up to four hours, excluding tax
- $35.00 CAD for overnight self-parking, excluding tax
Other nearby parking options are available. Please note that all parking facilities may be outdoors and indoors. All oversized vehicles and pickup trucks will be parked outdoors.