Discover a luxurious Hawaii resort on the Kohala Coast inspired by Culture, Well-Being and Genuine Aloha. From Mauna Kea's winter snow-capped mountaintop to the flowing lava of Kilauea Volcano to tropical rainforests and a teeming undersea world, the Big Island of Hawaii has much to offer the spirited traveler.
Vacation at our 32-acre luxury oceanfront Hawaii hotel and Big Island resort along the beautiful Kohala Coast and enjoy a sugar-white sandy lagoon and aquamarine waters, a year-round children's program, golf, tennis, six restaurants, and the exclusive Fairmont Gold.
What's New and Upcoming Events at The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
View our recently renovated rooms and resort photography
Enjoy incredible savings with our Hawaii resort hotel's Fairmont Savers offer or decide to stay longer in paradise with our Fifth Night Free with Breakfast Special Offer. Please visit our Hawaii's Big Island vacation packages page for additional special offers.
Relax and rejuvenate at our luxurious Hawaii hotels and resorts Spa Without Walls featuring waterfall massage hale (huts) and breathtaking oceanfront massage cabanas that draw from our island's natural healing mana (power).
At the beach, meet the native Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles that bask on our shoreline every afternoon. Our Hui Holokai Beach Club Ambassadors not only cater to the beach comforts of guests by setting up chairs and cabanas with towels and ice water, checking out beach equipment, but the real fun experience begins as they share their knowledge of Hawaii Island’s rich cultural heritage and their Hawaiian legacies.
Some of The Fairmont Orchid’s most sought-after amenities are now bundled into a daily resort charge. Effective October 1, 2013 for all new reservations arriving as of January 1, 2014, a daily resort charge of $25.00 plus 4.166% tax will be charged per room per night, which includes the following:
- Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired. (Fairmont President’s Club Members receive upgrade to premium speed internet access)
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room (Fairmont Gold guests receive valet parking for one vehicle per room)
- Any local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Nightly housekeeping turndown service with bottled water for each registered guest
- 24 hour access to the fitness center
- On-demand shuttle transportation within the Mauna Lani Resort
- 10% discount on published pricing for the Gathering of the Kings luau when booked through the hotel’s Concierge (may not be combined with any other discounts or special offers)
- One-hour snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, per day)
- Various Cultural Activities including Outrigger Canoe Rides, Daily Arts & Crafts, Cultural Hikes, Tide Pool and Snorkel Introductions
- Cultural Activities, Shuttle Service and Snorkel Rentals are subject to space availability. Total value of service charge of all services used at basic levels and purchased individually is approximately $105.