- Cribs available upon request
- Availability of connecting rooms
Kids aged 5-12:
- The Keiki Aloha children's program is designed to enhance your keiki's (child's) Hawaiian family vacation experience here at The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii. Keiki (children) between the ages of 5 and 12 are welcome to join the fun! Click here for more information.
- Daily Arts and Crafts with the Hui Holokai Beach Club Ambassadors
- Pool: Open 24 hours a day
- Keiki sized lei upon arrival
- Keiki turndown amenity
Child care services are available at the resort during your Hawaii family vacation. Please contact Concierge at 808-887-7368 for additional information.
At all Fairmont hotels, kids aged 5 and under eat free off the children’s menu while kids aged 6-11 eat for half price off the regular menu. New this year: The expansion of the brand’s Lifestyle Cuisine program to children’s menus - offering a healthy twist on the usual kid-friendly favorites such as chicken strips, pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and even chocolate mousse. Chefs are in the process of swapping out refined flour for whole wheat, incorporating fruits and vegetables into recipes to help meet the recommended daily fiber allowance, and employing alternative cooking methods to help ensure healthier choices are made available to young diners.
View our Keiki menu.
Fairmont Fit for Kids
The program provides a unique approach to improving fitness levels by combining fun activities with specific athletic skills such as agility, balance, coordination, flexibility, speed, strength, and stamina. The curriculum includes an obstacle course with agility ladders, hurdles and more for kids jump and jog their way through.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.