Discover Brazil on the beach at Frevo for an authentic taste of traditional Brazilian cuisine, where churrascaria-style dining is all about sharing good food and good conversation. A conversation starter from appetizer through to dessert - with a distinctly playful ambience - dine on the most succulent cuts of meat, carved tableside the traditional way.
- Lobby level; choice of indoor or al fresco seating
- Espeto corridor-style service with selection of prime skewered meats carved tableside in South Brazilian style
- Extensive selection of exotic salads and resident ‘saladista’ for custom orders
- Signature menu of classic cachaça cocktails including the world-famous caipirinha
- Live carnival-inspired entertainment Wednesday through Saturday
- Barclays Premier League football and other major sporting events shown on the big screen
- Children welcome
To view our latest restaurant offers, please click here.
For information on special prices for children dining at our restaurants, please click here.
UEFA Euro 2016 at Frevo
Football fans – don’t get left on the bench this season. Gather the team together and experience Euro 2016 in HD on the big screen at Frevo. With softs drink and delicious snacks available from 7pm, and alcohol served from 8pm in respect of Ramadan, half time will be just as exciting. There’s no better place to win the cup.
- Dinner menu available at AED 295 per person
- Match days 1, 2 & 3 – June 10th – 22nd @ 6pm/9pm/12am
- Round of 16 – June 25th – 27th @ 6pm/9pm/12am
- Quarter Finals – June 30th – July 1st @ 12am
- Semi Finals – July 6th & 7th @ 12am
- Final – July 10th @ 12am
Hours of Operation
Saturday to Wednesday: 7 to 11:30pm
Thursday and Friday: 7pm to 12am
Live entertainment from Wednesday to Saturday.
Saturday to Wednesday: 6pm to 1am
Thursday and Friday: 6pm to 2am
Daily: 6 to 7pm
Email email@example.com or call +971 4 457 3457
View our latest menu