Travel Without Traveling - Nine Nation Suite
The famous Nine Nations Suites reflect the international nature of the original Peace Hotel and of Shanghai as an internationally desired destination. It was the concept of the founder of the hotel Sir Victor Sassoon, and the Nine Nations Suites remain a feature of the restored Fairmont Peace Hotel. The Chinese, Indian, English and American suites have been preserved from the original Peace Hotel, and the French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and German suites have been redesigned in keeping with the original concept of presenting different national and historical styles. Each suite is approximately 178 sq m in size, with a spacious living room, dining room, bedroom and bathroom. The suites have spectacular views of the famous Bund and the Huangpu River across to Pudong.
- 20% off Best Available Rate
- Complimentary Fairmont Gold Lounge access(deluxe continetal breakfast, afternoon tea, happy hour, butler service and much more)
- A valued credit at CNY200 of mini bar per stay
- One way complimentary airport transfer by Audi(with 24 hours booked in advance)
- Free pressing services for entire stay
- Complimentary Willow Stream signature SPA treatment for 2 person
- Dedicated VIP amenities
- Complimentary use of gym and swimming pool
Between Monday, July 01, 2013
and Tuesday, December 31, 2013
• Rates are subject to 15% service charge
• Subject to availability
• First night guarantee and will be charged when cancelled within one day prior to arrival days.
• The offer cannot be combined with any other special offer