Lifestyle Cuisine Plus
Healthier menus, healthier guests
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, we believe that your well-being should never be compromised while you travel. We also understand that the number of people following specific dietary requirements are on the rise. That’s why we’ve developed two brand-wide initiatives, Lifestyle Cuisine and Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, ensuring that the nutritional preferences of each guest will be honored, wherever and whenever they stay with us.
Fairmont’s Lifestyle Cuisine program provides a full range of culinary options that appeal to those wishing to make smarter food choices and satisfy common nutritional needs, including low-carbohydrate, low-fat, Mediterranean and vegetarian diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, taking our commitment to your well-being even further, offers delicious meals designed around guests’ diet-dependent requirements, including the following:
- Heart disease or high blood pressure
- Celiac disease (cannot tolerate gluten) or gastrointestinal disorders
- Food allergies or sensitivities
As part of Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, we also cater to those following more specialized diets, such as:
Every Lifestyle Cuisine Plus creation is prepared with fresh, seasonal, nutritionally balanced and wholesome ingredients. No matter which diet you adhere to, you can be assured that your needs will be met at Fairmont’s fine dining outlets, and that your dish will be both flavorful and elegantly presented.
Making meetings healthy
Unhealthy catering options, especially when combined with long periods of sitting, can make all-day meetings a less-than-enticing prospect. At Fairmont, however, we offer a wide range of nutritious Lifestyle Cuisine options, both buffet and plated; we also provide plated Lifestyle Cuisine Plus choices to satisfy—and energize. We can even assist in planning an entire conference menu that reflects daily caloric and health requirements, to keep your delegates perfectly nourished. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
A wholehearted commitment
Delicious, healthy cuisine is just one way that we demonstrate our commitment to your well-being.
To help you remain healthy when you stay with us, we also offer:
- A wide range of activities, including golf, tennis, hiking, boating and skiing
- Fairmont Fit athletic gear, delivered to your guest room
- Fairmont spas and Willow Stream Spas, featuring pampering treatments, state-of-the-art workout areas, mineral pools, tranquil lounges and more
- Fairmont Wellness Teas, designed to help you find energy, peace and balance
- Ionizers placed in the guest rooms of allergy sufferers, prior to their arrival
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvets, as well as signature pillow menus.