- Two nights accommodation (Friday and Saturday) in a Fairmont room
- One hour culinary tour of the St. Lawrence Market, guided by a hotel chef
- Coffee for two at Pasta Mia, St. Lawrence Market
- Sample tasting at Golden Orchard Fine Foods
- Peameal bacon sandwiches for two at Carousel Bakery (vegetarian option also available)
- One-hour walking tour of the St. Lawrence Market with local historian Bruce Bell
- Four-course dinner for two in EPIC restaurant
Take on the role of a Chef's apprentice with a professional chef, exploring local producers at the St. Lawrence Market, tasting, and discovering the history of this local landmark.
Finish the evening with a four-course dinner featuring local, sustainable choices in EPIC, The Fairmont Royal York's four-diamond restaurant.
This package is available for stays from Wednesday, July 19, 2006 to Tuesday, December 31, 2013
This two-night weekend package starts at $749 CAD, based on double occupancy. Rate is subject to Taxes, Gratuities and a GTHA Tourism Marketing Program Fee.