SHOP at The Savoy: 2011 News
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
SHOP Collection No. 2 - Available from end February
Curated by the SHOP retail team with consultant Yasmin Sewell, Collection No. 2 features carefully selected items from London’s best loved brands including Anya Hindmarch, Boodles, Alfred Dunhill, Matches, Cutler & Gross, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen, CharlotteOlympia, Nicholas Kirkwood, The New English, Essie and Ultimate Library.
- Key collection highlights include:
Exclusive scarves from Athena Procopiou’s highly acclaimed second collection
- Furniture designer Lee Broom’s Art Deco limited edition ‘One Vase Only’ – inspired by The Savoy
- Moody & Farrell’s ‘Beaufort Bowler’ inspired by the gold alcoves in The Savoy’s Beaufort Bar
- Galloping horse jewellery box sculpture by Jordan Askill
- Thurston Hopkins mounted prints from Getty Images
- Exquisite calf leather luggage from Moncrief London
- Anya Hindmarch’s ‘Love Anya’ collection for SHOP featuring the Marano clutch and Gracie cross-body bag
- The new ‘Tectonic Plate’ collection from The New English
- Selected pieces from Dunhill’s Spring ‘British seaside’ accessories
- Boodle’s Iolanthe necklace with diamonds, emeralds and tsavorites inspired by the Savoy Theatre
‘Beyond the product’ – VIP shopping privileges from SHOP at The Savoy
Selfridges Personal Shopping offers SHOP guests access to all their VIP shopping services including previews and exclusives where guests are chauffeur driven direct to the discreet second floor Personal Shopping area.
Matches can open for SHOP clientele after-hours and deliver this season's most desirable fashion straight to their room.
Anya Hindmarch offer VIP trips to their bespoke Pont Street store to meet with their experts and create the ultimate personal product.
The Home ofAlfred Dunhill (Bourdon House, Davies Street) is access all areas through SHOP at The Savoy, experience their bespoke services, barber, restaurant and spa.
Boodles have an on-site gemologist at The Savoy to meet with guests and advise on all jewellery needs. They are able to clean and re-size jewellery.
Jaguar can organize test drives from The Savoy or your home in addition to ‘money can’t buy’ track days outside London.
Spencer Hart,Savile Row can tailor a beautiful suit to fit you perfectly within 4 hours.
Ultimate Library will meet guests at The Savoy to create a bespoke library (ten books or more) perfectly suited to client’s interests and peculiarities.
Georgina Barclay, a classical portrait artist (counting Prince Charles as a client) is available to paint clients at The Savoy or in her studio.
Alexandra Llewellyn creates hand-painted bespoke backgammon boards depicting the life and loves of SHOP clients.
SHOP Boutique opening: April 2011
Located in the heart of The Savoy, SHOP’s Boutique will showcase the full SHOP collection and double up as a consultation suite for our Personal Shoppers. The SHOP Boutique will be based in a highly coveted space next to the River Room and directly above the famous Lancaster Ballroom.
For all further information, please contact Sarah Barclay at
SHOP at The Savoy
email@example.com / 020 7036 9580