• Upgraded deluxe room accommodations.
• One Hour Skating Session for two adults and two children with Express access. Skate rental included.
• Express access to Princess Express Train for two adults and two children. Take a magical ride through Lagoon Lights featuring lights displays with over 2 million LED lights.
• Express access to the NEW Christmas Carousel for two adults and two children.
• When booking this package you may reserve a second room available at $100 per night (amenities above not included with second room).
• Portion of the proceeds will be donated to Cox Charities
Christmas at the Princess festival events and activities:
• 6,000 sq.ft. Desert Ice Holiday Rink
• Four-story Christmas tree with 67,000 lights that twinkle to holiday songs
• Spectacular Lagoon Lights
• Princess Express electric train rides
• Photos and fireside visits with Santa
• Menorah lighting and latkes with applesauce for Hanukkah
• Christmas Shoppe at Kringle's Korner featuring ornaments, toys, gifts and gourmet treats
• Holiday menus at Bourbon Steak, La Hacienda and Ironwood American Kitchen
• Winter cocktails served fireside at the Plaza Bar with views of our four-story tree
Learn more about Christmas at the Princess.
This package is available for stays from Thursday, November 20, 2014 to Sunday, January 04, 2015
Starting at $259, per night.
Package “starting from” rates vary by season and range from ($259-$389) are subject to change at any time, and based on availability. Magic Memories Package does not apply to any other room categories, may only be booked with a deluxe room. Featured rate is plus tax per room, per night, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Daily resort service charge of $29 per room, per night (plus applicable tax) applies. Resort service charge includes access to Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, self-parking,basic internet access and more. For more information or to book the Magic Memories package, call 480-585-4848. Magic Memories Package is available for booking until January 4, 2015.