Fairmont St Andrews Golf Courses - FairmontSt Andrews golf resort, situated in the "Home of Golf", is proud to be recognized as one of the top golf resorts in the world - voted 18th in the World's Top Golf Resorts by Conde Nast Traveler readers' poll, voted as number 22 of the World's 50 Best Golf Hotels by the Golf Digest Awards. Another accolade was Resort Hotel of the Year at the Golf Tourism Scotland Awards for 2008, 2010 and 2011 as well as winning IAGTO European Golf Resort of the Year 2012! We are also proud to be welcoming back the Scottish Senior Open for 2012 on The Torrance Course. Our The Golf Concierge Service at the Fairmont St. Andrews golf resort is available to manage your golf bookings and holiday arrangements, including the availability of caddies for your round of golf in St Andrews, Scotland.
Book your tee times here.
The Torrance Course
- Par 72 and 7,230 yards
- Originally designed by Sam Torrance now re-designed with 8 new holes and classic Scottish revetted bunkering throughout
- Scottish style links design
- Rated number 25 in the Golf Weekly ratings 2012
- Open Qualifying Course for the 2010 Open Championship and home of the European Senior Tour, the Cleveland Golf/Srixon Scottish Senior Open 2010, 2011 and 2012
Click here for The Torrance Course Guide
Course overview - Click here to view the course flyover
The Kittocks Course
- Par 72 and 7,192 yards
- Original architect was Gene Sarazen
- Enjoy some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas, the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline
- Number 37 in the Golf Weekly ratings 2012
Click here for The Kittocks Course Guide
Green Fees for 2012/2013
Please click here to view the Green Fees for 2013.
- Twilight rounds can only be booked 14 days in advance & are from 4:00 p.m. onwards.
- The Bay Combination - two rounds over seven days - one morning round on The Kittocks Course & one afternoon round on The Torrance Course
- Fairmont St Andrews reserves the right to pair up groups who are not a four ball
- 72hr cancellation policy
Our Golf Concierge Service is available to manage your golf bookings and holiday arrangements, including the availability of caddies for your round of golf in St Andrews, Scotland. Please contact John Kerr, Head PGA Professional at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01334 837023.
Some of the finest golf courses in the world are only a few minutes away. The Old Course, the oldest golf course in the world is only 10 minutes from Fairmont St Andrews. The Kingsbarns Golf Links is only 10 minutes from Fairmont St Andrews and the Castle Course which opened in June 2008 is only two minutes away.
To book your tee-time, please call our Golf Team on 01334 837023.
Planning a Corporate or Group Golf Day, or interested in Corporate Golf Memberships?
Fairmont St Andrews has put together a variety of Corporate/Group Golf Days and Corporate Membership packages. We can custom make a membership to suit your company.
Please call Candice Cooper our Golf Sales Executive on 01334 837008 or email email@example.com