The resort's main restaurant is named after Gene 'The Squire' Sarazen, the golfing legend and a past winner of the Grand Slam of golf.
The restaurant provides a brasserie style dining experience with a grill house flare to its menu. Seasonally changed, the menu provides an excellent offering of local Scottish flavours.
The restaurant offers an A La Carte menu, complemented by a wide selection of international wines carefully selected to enhance your choice of dish.
Dine in The Squire Restaurant on a Friday and Saturday evening and be serenaded by lovely piano music. Please note over the summer period, performance times vary, please contact our reservations team for this weeks scheduled appearances.
Please note: During the following dates, The Squire restaurant will only be serving a Dinner Buffet from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. If you would prefer a different dining experience, both La Cucina and The Clubhouse are available alternatives.
- March 24th - 29th
- April 4th - 6th
- April 11th - 12th
- April 18th - 20th
Hours of Operation
Summer weekdays, 6:30 am - 10:00 am
Summer weekends, 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Winter weekdays, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Winter weekends, 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Dinner: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, daily, all year round
Please call +44 (0) 1334 837000 to make dinner reservations.
The Squire Dinner Menu
The Squire Dessert Menu
- Please note these are sample menus and are subject to change.
- Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet.
- Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu.
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu.
- All of the children’s dining options above only apply when accompanied by a paying adult