Named after Gene 'The Squire' Sarazen, the golfing legend and a past winner of the Grand Slam of golf, The Squire restaurant provides a brasserie style dining experience with a grill house flare to its menu. Seasonally changed, the menu provides an excellent offering of local Scottish flavours, all set in a relaxed atmosphere with fantastic service.
The restaurant serves an extravagant buffet breakfast each morning which includes black pudding, local haggis, crisp bacon, fluffy pancakes and eggs served every way, with a wide selection of tea’s, coffee’s and fruit juice available. Delicious deli meats and cheeses are also on offer, as well as cereals, fresh fruit and pastries. Our chef is also on hand to make and serve any food requests guest’s desire.
During the winter, the restaurant offers an A La Carte menu (unless otherwise indicated below), complemented by a wide selection of international wines carefully selected to enhance your choice of dish.
Please note the following opening times and menu options which will be available in The Squire.
Please note The Squire will be closed for dinner service for the summer season. Please visit the links for La Cucina or The Clubhouse to learn more about our two other fantastic dining options.
Hours of Operation
Summer weekdays, 6:30 am - 10:00 am
Summer weekends, 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Winter weekdays, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Winter weekends, 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Dinner: The Squire is currently closed for dinner - will reopen for service in the winter.
Please call +44 (0) 1334 837000 to make reservations.
- Please note these are sample menus and are subject to change.
- Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet.
- Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu.
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu.
- All of the children’s dining options above only apply when accompanied by a paying adult