The resort's main restaurant is named after Gene 'The Squire' Sarazen, the golfing legend and a past winner of the Grand Slam of golf.
The restaurant provides a brasserie style dining experience with a grill house flare to its menu. Seasonally changed, the menu provides an excellent offering of local Scottish flavours.
The restaurant offers an A La Carte menu, complemented by a wide selection of international wines carefully selected to enhance your choice of dish.
Dine in The Squire Restaurant on a Friday and Saturday evening and be serenaded by our resident piano player, Frazer Hadfield between 7pm and 10pm. Performance times vary, please contact our reservations team for this weeks scheduled appearances.
Hours of Operation
Summer weekdays, 6:30 am - 10:00 am
Summer weekends, 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Winter weekdays, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Winter weekends, 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Dinner: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, daily, all year round
Please call +44 (0) 1334 837000 to make dinner reservations.
The Squire Dinner Menu
The Squire Dessert Menu
- Please note these are sample menus and are subject to change.
- Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet
- Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu
- All of the children’s dining options above only apply when accompanied by a paying adult