Named after Gene 'The Squir/st-andrews-scotland/pdf/sab-squire-main-menu/e' Sarazen, the golfing legend and a past winner of the Grand Slam of golf, The Squire restaurant provides a brasserie style dining experience with a grill house flare to its menu. Seasonally changed, the menu provides an excellent offering of local Scottish flavours, all set in a relaxed atmosphere with fantastic service.
The restaurant serves an extravagant buffet breakfast each morning which includes black pudding, local haggis, crisp bacon, fluffy pancakes and eggs served every way, with a wide selection of teas, coffees and fruit juice available. Delicious deli meats and cheeses are also on offer, as well as cereals, fresh fruit and pastries. Our chef is also on hand to make and serve any food requests guests desire.
Please note The Squire is now Closed for Dinner during the Summer Season
Hours of Operation
Summer weekdays, 6:30 am - 10:00 am
Summer weekends, 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Winter weekdays, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Winter weekends, 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Please call +44 (0) 1334 837000 to make reservations.
- Please note these are sample menus and are subject to change.
- Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet.
- Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu.
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu.
- All of the children’s dining options above only apply when accompanied by a paying adult