Named after Gene 'The Squire' Sarazen, the golfing legend and a past winner of the Grand Slam of golf, The Squire restaurant provides a brasserie style dining experience with a grill house flare to its menu. Seasonally changed, the menu provides an excellent offering of local Scottish flavours.
The restaurant offers an A La Carte menu (unless otherwise indicated below), complemented by a wide selection of international wines carefully selected to enhance your choice of dish.
On select Friday and Saturday evenings, be serenaded by our resident piano player, Frazer Hadfield between 7pm and 10pm.
Performance times vary, please contact our reservations team for this weeks scheduled appearances.
Please note the following opening times and menu options which will be available in The Squire
TDH menu (from 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
Friday 4th April
Saturday 5th April
Sunday 6th April
Friday 7th April
Saturday 8th April
Easter Family Buffet from 5:00pm to 8:00pm (£30.00 per person. kids 0-5 free, 6-12 50% discount when accompanied by a paying adult)
Friday 18th April
Saturday 19th April
Sunday 20th April
Please note that on all other dates, The Squire will be closed for dinner service. Please visit the links for La Cucina or The Clubhouse to learn more about our two other fantastic dining options
Hours of Operation
Summer weekdays, 6:30 am - 10:00 am
Summer weekends, 6:30 am - 11:00 am
Winter weekdays, 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Winter weekends, 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Dinner: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm, daily, all year round
Please call +44 (0) 1334 837000 to make dinner reservations.
The Squire Dinner Menu
The Squire Dessert Menu
- Please note these are sample menus and are subject to change.
- Children 5 and under eat free when ordering off the children’s menu or when eating from any buffet.
- Children aged 6-12 pay menu prices when ordering off the children’s menu.
- Children aged 12 or under receive a 50% discount when ordering off the regular menu.
- All of the children’s dining options above only apply when accompanied by a paying adult