Fairmont St Andrews Golf Courses
St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom, KY16 8PN
Phone: +44 (0) 1334 837000 Fax: +44 (0) 1334 471115
Golf courses in Scotland are among the best in the world and Fairmont St Andrews, situated in the "Home of Golf", is proud to be recognised as one of the top golf resorts - voted 18th in "The World's Top Golf Resorts" by Conde Nast Traveler reader's poll & ranked number 22 in "The Worlds Best Golf Hotels" by Golf Digest.
Fairmont St Andrews has also been awarded IAGTO European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 and Resort Hotel Of The Year at The Golf Tourism Scotland Awards - The third time in four years! With our two superb golf courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, you can elevate your game just by stepping on the course.
The Torrance Course
- Par 72 and 7230 yards
- Originally designed by Sam Torrance, now re-designed with 8 new holes and classic Scottish revetted bunkers
- Scottish links design
- Rated number 26th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Open Championship qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship
- Home to The Scottish Seniors Open 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 on The European Seniors Tour
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130.
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71.
The Torrance Course is a walking only golf course.
The Kittocks Course
- Par 72 and 7192 yards
- Original designer Bruce Devlin with assistance from Gene Sarazen
- Some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas as the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline
- Rated number 37th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Awarded Golf Club & Course Experience of the Year 2013 – Golf Tourism Scotland
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71
Golf carts are available for rental on The Kittocks Course.
Last golf cart rental 2.00pm (April - September)
Scottish Senior Open restrictions August 11th -18th 2014 inclusive
- All practice facilities are closed for European Tour exclusive use.
- Gents locker room is closed for European Tour exclusive use.
- 50% of the clubhouse lounge will be sectioned off for European Tour exclusive use.
- Clubhouse car park will be closed for the construction and operation of the tented village. Golfer parking will therefore be at the hotel and golfers should walk down to the clubhouse.
- Spectator parking will be at the steadings and spectators should make there way out on to the golf course from that point.
Book Tee Times Online!
This secure booking engine allows golfers to view availability and pricing for both of the hotel's Scotland golf courses from the comfort of their own home, iPhone or Blackberry. The new system also offers a professional confirmation for your tee time.
Please note: by selecting "Book Tee Times Online" your tee time reservation will be made using Golf Switch and the above four ball rates will apply regardless of booking 1, 2, 3, 4 players.
Rental Equipment 2014
Brand new for 2014, the latest Titleist golf clubs and bags for rental here at Fairmont St Andrews. Including Scotty Cameron Putters and Bob Vokey Wedges in every set.