Fairmont St Andrews Golf Courses
St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, United Kingdom, KY16 8PN
Phone: +44 (0) 1334 83700 Fax: +44 (0) 1334 471115
Golf courses in Scotland are among the best in the world and Fairmont St Andrews, situated in the "Home of Golf", is proud to be recognised as one of the top golf resorts - voted 18th in "The World's Top Golf Resorts" by Conde Nast Traveler reader's poll & ranked number 22 in "The Worlds Best Golf Hotels" by Golf Digest.
Fairmont St Andrews has also been awarded IAGTO European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 and Resort Hotel Of The Year at The Golf Tourism Scotland Awards - The third time in four years! With our two superb golf courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, you can elevate your game just by stepping on the course.
The Torrance Course
- Par 72 and 7230 yards
- Originally designed by Sam Torrance, now re-designed with 8 new holes and classic Scottish revetted bunkers
- Scottish links design
- Rated number 25th in Golf Weekly ratings 2012
- Open Championship qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship
- Home to The Scottish Seniors Open 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 on The European Seniors Tour
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130.
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71.
The Torrance Course is a walking only golf course.
The Kittocks Course
- Par 72 and 7192 yards
- Original designer Gene Sarazen
- Some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas as the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline
- Rated number 37th in Golf Weekly ratings 2012
USGA slope: Blue 74.8/138, White 72.8/134, Yellow 70.9/130
CONGU S.S.S.: Blue 75, White 73, Yellow 71
Golf carts are available for rental on The Kittocks Course.
Last golf cart rental 2.00pm (April - September)
Scottish Senior Open August 11th -19th 2013
During the dates above the following restrictions will be in place:
- No access to The Torrance Course or practice facilities including the putting green.
- The Kittocks Course will be available for play. Kittocks golfers parking at the hotel car park only and no transfer service is available.
- Golf carts will be limited and we strongly advise you to reserve these in advance. There will be no access to locker / changing facilities.
Book Tee Times Online!
This secure booking engine allows golfers to view availability and pricing for both of the hotel's Scotland golf courses from the comfort of their own home, iPhone or Blackberry. The new system also offers a professional confirmation for your tee time.
Please note: by selecting "Book Tee Times Online" your tee time reservation will be made using Golf Switch and the above four ball rates will apply regardless of booking 1, 2, 3, 4 players.
Winter Tee Time Offers
From November 1st - March 31st:
Kittocks - From £99 for a 4Ball (Mon-Fri); £119 for a 4Ball (Sat-Sun)
Torrance - From £119 for a 4Ball (Mon-Fri); £139 for a 4Ball (Sat-Sun)
No mats, winter greens or winter tees - full course in operation.
Bookings can be made from four weeks in advance of play date, subject to availability. To book, simply click on the "book" tee times online icon and take advantage of our unbelievable winter offers.
Rental Equipment 2013
Brand new for 2013, the latest Titleist golf clubs and bags for rental here at Fairmont St Andrews. Including Scotty Cameron Putters and Bob Vokey Wedges in every set.