Baby Equipment Rental
You can rent everything for your baby! Baby Rendez-vous will help make your experience at Fairmont Tremblant stress-free and more enjoyable! You can reach them at (819)-425-4252.
It is with pleasure that we offer to help you book a babysitting service for your children during your stay at Fairmont Tremblant. This can be arranged through our partner Kimberlee Care. To request a babysitter, please fill this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the babysitting service. For more details regarding rates and Kimberlee Care, please click here.
For a more personalized service, our Front Office staff can assist with your luggage. The hotel also offers free luggage storage.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
The Concierge Desk is located in the Lobby. Our concierge team can arrange dining reservations, babysitting and more. To reserve activities, please contact the concierge team directly by email or by clicking here. To consult our transportation options please click here.
Three elevators are located on the Lobby Level, beside the Front Desk.
Guests can complete their
check-out by simply sending an email to : email@example.com
Housekeeping services are available from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
Washing machines are available on most floors. Soap or fabric softener can be obtained from Room Service.
Hotel parking: $25.00 CAD plus tax, for 24 hours, including in and out valet privileges. Please note that this charge is subject to change without notice.
Outdoor self-parking (Mont-Tremblant's public parking): Some fees may apply depending of the season and is located within a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
The Fairmont properties in the Québec province have installed electric vehicle charging stations in partnership with Hydro-Québec’s Electric Circuit. Electric vehicle users can now drive worry-free, knowing that a public network of charging stations is available to meet their needs. Our charging station is located in the indoor parking. For more information, please click here
Pet Policy (Dogs only)
- Dogs are not allowed in our Restaurants or at our Pool & Health Club.
- A housekeeping fee of $40 (+ taxes) per pet, per night will apply and we ask that you try not to leave your pet in our guestrooms unsupervised.
- Daycare: We provide Pet Sitting and Walking Service. Please call the concierge desk (rate apply).
- Please leave your cellular phone number with the Front Desk so that we may contact you if required.
- All dogs must be on leash when walking through the Resort.
- Pet Grooming services are available at Tonte Toilettage Canin De L'Élégance (819) 425-3585 / 447, rue Léonard, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 3H9.
- Veterinarian Services: Clinique Veterinaire St-Jovite, 1290 Groulx Mont-Tremblant (819) 425-9855.
- Boarding for Dogs: Summum Kennel (819) 681-7539 / 510, Montée du Curé-Labelle, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 2A3
- Seeing-eye dogs are allowed everywhere at no extra cost.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available in the guest room and the Front Desk, at no extra charge.
To browse all the information related to ski services at Fairmont Tremblant, please consult the ski section.
- 5% GST + 9,975% PST
- Accommodation: 3,5%
- Goods and Services: 3%
The hotel has 10 wheelchair-accessible rooms. All have a chair for the bathtub, bars in the bathroom and lowered peep holes.
Fairmont Tremblant Ski Club
In Winter 2015, a group of ski enthusiast colleagues created the first Fairmont Tremblant Ski Club. Our club aims to accompany our guests during the first tracks sessions to enjoy the best snow condition and share our best spots on the mountain! Meet us on the terrace level at 07:40 a.m. on Mondays and Fridays with your first tracks tickets ant get ready to hit the slopes!