- Overnight accommodations, with your dog in a luxurious guest room
- Dog treats handmade by the hotel's Executive Chef
- A walking map of pet-friendly places in the D.C. area
- A special pet do not disturb sign for the door
- 5% of your room rate is donated to the Washington Animal Rescue League.
Dogs arriving at the hotel (with their owners of course) are greeted with healthy treats handmade by the hotel's Executive Chef. The Fairmont Washington D.C.'s no-charge Pet Program includes lots of other practical items like walking maps to nearby parks, a list of, pet-friendly restaurants, cafes and stores. The finishing touch, a special sign for your door - the green paw means, ''please service room, animal companion exploring city.'' Flip sides to the red paw and Spot can slumber on, ''do not disturb, animal."
This package is valid year-round, subject to room availability.
Prices start from $209 USD per room, per night in a Fairmont Room. Rate does not include taxes or gratuities.
This package is not applicable to group bookings of ten or more, nor combinable with any other promotions or rates.