Babysitting Whistler is a childcare and nanny agency that provides safe fun active care while babysitting. Whistler nannies combine care for your children with all the great children's activities Whistler Blackcomb has to offer. Our nannies and baby sitters come to your whistler accommodation to entertain your children both daycare and in the evening. We accept all whistler kids and their families from newborn to 14 years of age.
We conduct thorough background and reference checks on all our Whistler nannies to ensure that your children have the best care possible and peace of mind for you. All Whistler Babysitters are first aid certified, bonded and insured.
Toll Free: 888 906 BABY
Cellular: 604 902 BABY
Fax: 604 894 2081
Bell Staff are located at the main entrance of the hotel. They will be happy to assist you with porterage and luggage storage bell services. Bell Staff are available to assist you 24-hours, 7-days per week.
Bicycle and Ski Storage
Complimentary bicycle, ski and golf storage is available in the lower lobby concourse level of the hotel.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
The Concierge desk is located in the main lobby and attendants are ready to advise and assist you with your activity, dining and transportation arrangements. Call +1 604 938 2006 for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full set of elevators are located in the hotel lobby.
Express Check Out forms are included in your Whistler room key passport. These can be dropped off at the front desk located in the lobby of the hotel should you prefer to have your balances settled to your credit card rather than being assisted by a Front Desk Agent. Account balances can be reviewed using the menu screen on your guestroom television.
Fairmont Gold guestrooms, suites and Fairmont Gold Lounge all have gas-burning fireplaces. Large, wood-burning fireplaces are located in the Mallard Lounge, The Grill Room and at The Chalet. Outdoor gas-burning fire pits are located on the Mallard Lounge Terrace.
Gift Shops & Services
- Snowflake: skiwear, accessories, leather goods and apparel
- Mountain Adventure Centre: ski rentals and accessories
- The Gift Shop: gift/smoke shop
- Open Country: designer clothing
- Mountain Galleries at the Fairmont: fine art gallery
The Housekeeping department would be happy to provide you with playpens, irons and ironing boards at no extra charge.
Mini-fridges and microwaves are available upon request ($10.00 CAD plus per day each)
You are welcome to use coin-operated washers and dryers on four of the hotel floors. Dry cleaning services are also available.
Self Parking is available at $35.00 per day plus taxes. Valet Parking is available at $39.00 per day plus taxes.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler welcomes small pets for a rate of $50.00 plus applicable taxes per day. Pets can be supplied with beds upon request and treats are available in the In-Room Dining Menu.
For more details on our Fairmont pet-friendly program, please visit Whistler Pet-Friendly Resort.
Pets are not allowed in the Fairmont Gold Penthouse Suites. Service dogs will be allowed on the property free of charge.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler’s most sought-after amenities have been bundled into a daily resort fee eliminating multiple individual charges and providing a discount value for services. Learn More.
A daily resort fee of $15.00 CAD per room, per night plus applicable GST and Provincial Hotel Tax includes:
- Unlimited Business internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired (Fairmont President’s Club Members will receive an upgrade to Premium internet access)
- Any local, toll free and credit card calls from your guest room
- Health Club access including use of the fitness centre, weight room, pools, sauna and steam rooms
- Daily yoga classes (times change seasonally, call the Health Club to enquire about class times)
- Aqua fit classes in the Health Club (available seasonally in the summer months May-August)
- Access to Fairmont Chateau Whistler's tennis courts and use of equipment (rackets and balls)
- Use of the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club driving range
- Year-round Whistler Village shuttle with scheduled stops
- Ski valet, bike valet and golf valet service and storage
- Services of Fairmont's Whistler Experience Guide. Learn More.
*For more details on yoga classes, please contact the Heath Club at 604 938 2044
Safety Deposit Boxes
Available at the Front Desk at no extra charge. As well, every guestroom is equipped with a safe.
There are 15 wheelchair-accessible guestrooms: 13 rooms with king beds and two rooms with two queen beds. In addition, there is a coffee table, two casual chairs, television, three-piece bathroom, lowered controls, wider doors and spaces, fire-alarm lights, and volume-controlled phones. Three rooms are also equipped with sofa sleepers. Two wheelchairs are available at no extra charge.