'One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.' Virginia Woolf, English Novelist (1882-1941)
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler presents a unique collection of Whistler restaurant options that capture the essence of Whistler's vibrant lifestyle. Exceptional Whistler, British Columbia dining balanced with casual, gourmet picnics to go and a variety of flavourful and seasonal choices in between!
*Seasonal closures in effect April 14 to May 15, please click on restaurants to viewhours of operation*
- The Wildflower Restaurant - Open for breakfast, dinner and Sunday brunch (seasonally)
- The Grill Room - Fine dining Whistler restaurant showcasing chops, steak & seafood
- Afternoon Tea - Served seasonally in The Mallard Lounge (beginning May 10)
- Portobello Market & Fresh Bakery - Open daily for breakfast and lunch (Closed April 29 to May 14)
- The Mallard Lounge & Terrace, Private Spirit Room - Open daily for lunch and light evening meals and late evening cocktails.
Located steps away at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club...
- The Chalet - Evening fondue dining mid December through March
- The Clubhouse - Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the summer golf season, May through September
Visit our Whistler family restaurants page for menus for kids and kid friendly Whistler dining locations at The Fairmont when travelling with children.
View samples of our healthy Whistler Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Lifestyle Cuisine selections. (Seasonal menus, subject to change.)
Created using fresh and nutritionally balanced ingredients, Fairmont Lifestyle Cuisine dishes contribute to optimal health and wellness. Additionally, we are pleased to offer you Lifestyle Cuisine Plus, nutritious meals catering to guests with specific diet-dependent conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and gluten-free, as well as unique dietary preferences including, macrobiotic, raw and vegan diets. Lifestyle Cuisine Plus menus are available for functions large and small, in all our meetings and event destinations around the world. for more information, please visit fairmont.com/lifestyle-cuisine-plus.