The Mallard Lounge and Terrace
Relax in the mountainside Mallard Lounge.
Featuring sensational views of Whistler Mountain, this Whistler club lounge at the base of Blackcomb Mountain is the ideal destination for après ski entertainment.
Must try items include:
- The Mallard's famous martinis
- Alpine warmers such as Milk & Honey made with honey from our rooftop bees
- Selections from the Chocolate Bar - a by-the-piece or flight of indulgent chocolate combinations
- Flights of Grand Marnier or fine scotches
For upper Whistler Village night life, The Mallard Lounge serves up the finest Canadian and West Coast food and classic nightclub live entertainment seasonally.
Conveniently located within arms' reach of the Lounge, two roaring fire pits nestle beside the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain on the Mallard Terrace and offer a warm invitation for tales of Whistler resort adventures.
Hours of Operation
|Food Service||11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|Cocktail Service||11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
|Friday to Sunday||11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.|
Live Entertainment Nightly
Thursday to Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. & 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. and Sunday to Wednesday 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (subject to seasonal changes)
View Mallard Lounge food and drink menu.
Samples from the Chocolate Bar menu
- Dark Chocolate (Venezuela 72% Cocoa) - Tangy and fruity with a hint of bitterness; this is a chocolate of a rare and unique pedigree.
- Dried Apricot and Cherry Milk Chocolate (Ghana 40.5% Cocoa) - Mildly sweet, very fruity with a strong cocoa taste. This bold and distinctive milk chocolate gives an aroma of hazelnuts with dried apricots and cherries.
- Marbled Milk & White Chocolate with Vanilla Bean (40.5% Cocoa) - A bold and distinctive milk chocolate with an aroma of hazelnuts with essence of vanilla bean.