Join us for the 19th annual Cornucopia Festival of Food & Wine!
Showcasing a sumptuous array of incredible winemakers dinners, tastings, seminars and events, this Whistler November 5-15, 2015 festival will be the epicurean event of the season.
Food and wine events at Fairmont Chateau Whistler will include:
- marTEAni Party - a sellout every year
- Bubbles & Brunch, a classic favourite
- Winemakers dinners showcasing Masi, Quails' Gate Winery, Blasted Church Vineyards and Craggy Range
- Mixology Master Class - The Art of Blending
- How to be a Winemaker series - an intimate seminar hosted by renowned vintners from Blasted Church, Quails' Gate and Stoneboat Vineyards
BOOK YOUR STAY - Save 30% and Fall in Love with Whistler, a limited time offer available only until August 31.
Friday, November 6
Saturday, November 7
- The Art of Blending (featuring Masi)
- Fairmont marTEAni Party
- Masi Winemaker’s Dinner
Sunday, November 8
- The Art of Blending
- Bubbles and Brunch
- Craggy Range Winery Dinner
Monday, November 9
- Be a Winemaker – hosted by Quails' Gate
- Quails' Gate Winery Dinner
Tuesday, November 10
- Be a Winemaker – hosted by Stoneboat
- Stoneboat Winery Dinner
Friday, November 13
- Be a Winemaker – hosted by Blasted Church
- Blasted Church Winery Dinner
Saturday, November 14
More updates will be unveiled soon!
For details on this BC festival of food and wine, visit whistlercornucopia.com