- Three nights Whistler resort accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, November 28 - December 1, 2016
- Three breakfasts
- Two lunches
- Two receptions
- Three dinners
- High speed internet access and Wi-Fi
- Escorted motorcoach transportation from either downtown Victoria (from Fairmont Empress Hotel), Elk Lake Drive at Marsett Place (Royal Oak) downtown Vancouver (from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver) or West Vancouver (Park Royal North Shopping Centre) to Whistler and return
- Luggage assistance
- Motorcoach snacks on route
- BC Ferries transportation (Victoria departure)
- A choice of scheduled on-site presentations and Whistler activities tailored to senior citizens
- Gratuities and taxes
Buffet Breakfast daily
Morning choice of scheduled activities (examples include AquaFit, Zen with a Pen – Create your own Holiday Cards, Hands on Learning: iPad and iPhone Workshop, Gingerbread Chalet Making demo and decorating, walking tour)
Afternoon scheduled activities (examples include Holiday Mixology, Movie Matinee, Wreath Making – to hang on your hotel door or to take home) or time to relax, shop or go sightseeing
Evening reception & dinner
After dinner entertainment (Hawaiian Luau Hot Tub Party with Ira Pettle and Joke Night Competition)
Call my Bluff’ Game Show
This package is available for stays from Monday, November 28, 2016 to Thursday, December 01, 2016
Rates for the complete 3-night Whistler 55 Plus Winter Celebration hotel package, November 28 - December 1, 2016 vary based on departure city. Taxes, gratuities and a daily resort fee of $15 CAD per room, per night are included.
Escorted Tour Departure from Vancouver:
$768.92 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $1,008.69 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Estimated departure time from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver will be between 1:00 - 2:00 PM. These times are estimates only and will be confirmed prior to November 28.
Escorted Tour Departure from Victoria
$828.95 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $1,068.72 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Estimated departure time from Fairmont Empress will be between 9:00-9:30 AM. These times are estimates only and will be confirmed prior to November 28.
Unescorted, Individual Arrival:
$698.51 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $938.29 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Reserve your escorted seniors package, a Whistler 55+ Adventure by calling toll free 1 888 343 2626 or by selecting a BOOK NOW button above.
For more information on scheduled activities, contact Yasmin Haufschild, Director of Special Events at 604 938 2052 or via email at email@example.com
Complete details on all departure points, pick times and return times to be provided in November.
Full, non-refundable prepayment is due 14 days prior to arrival.