- Three nights' Whistler resort accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, April 10-13, 2017
- Three breakfasts
- Two lunches
- Two receptions
- Three dinners
- High speed internet access and Wi-Fi
- Escorted motorcoach transportation & luggage assistance from either downtown Victoria (from Fairmont Empress Hotel), Elk Lake Drive at Marsett Place (Royal Oak) downtown Vancouver (from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver) or West Vancouver (Park Royal North Shopping Centre) to Whistler and return
- BC Ferries transportation (Victoria departure)
- A choice of scheduled on-site presentations and Whistler activities tailored to senior citizens 55 and over
- Gratuities, taxes and resort fee
SAMPLE AGENDA (all activities mentioned are subject to change)
Buffet Breakfast daily
Morning choice of scheduled activities (examples may include AquaFit, a Fun with Fudge class lead by Fairmont's Pastry Chef, soapstone carving and a tour through the new Audain Art Museum.)
Afternoon scheduled activities (examples may include Internet Security Secrets for your iPad and iPhone, Improv 101, Zen with a Pen - a doodling style of artistic meditation, Black Bear naturalist presentation and the art of making a flower with nylons). Time to relax, shop or sightsee is always included.
Evening reception & dinner
After dinner entertainment (the popular Hawaiian Hot Tub Social Party with Ira Pettle and Joke Night Competition)
SAMPLE AGENDA: Example from our previous Celebration
This package is available for stays from Monday, April 10, 2017 to Thursday, April 13, 2017
Rates for the complete 3-night Whistler 55 Plus Celebration hotel package, April 10-13, 2017 vary based on departure city. Taxes, gratuities and a daily resort fee are included.
Escorted Tour Departure from Vancouver:
$769 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $1008.68 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Estimated departure time from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver will be between 1:00 - 2:00 PM. These times are estimates only and will be confirmed prior to April 3.
Escorted Tour Departure from Victoria:
$829 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $1068.73 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Estimated departure time from Fairmont Empress will be between 9:00-9:30 AM. These times are estimates only and will be confirmed prior to April 3.
Unescorted, Individual Arrival:
$699 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $938.29 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room. Parking fees at the hotel for your car will be covered.
We are currently sold out for this event. For more information on scheduled activities or if you would like to be included on a waitlist, please contact Yasmin Haufschild, Director of Special Events at 604 938 2052 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete details on all departure points, pick times and return times to be provided in April.
Full, non-refundable prepayment is due 14 days prior to arrival.