- Three nights Whistler resort accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, November 16 - 19, 2015
- Three breakfasts
- Two lunches
- Two receptions
- Three dinners
- High speed internet access and Wi-Fi
- Escorted motorcoach transportation & luggage assistance from either downtown Victoria (from Fairmont Empress Hotel), Elk Lake Drive at Marsett Place (Royal Oak) downtown Vancouver (from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver) or West Vancouver (Park Royal North Shopping Centre) to Whistler and return
- BC Ferries transportation (Victoria departure)
- A choice of scheduled on-site presentations and Whistler activities tailored to senior citizens 60 and over
- Gratuities and taxes
Buffet Breakfast daily
Morning choice of scheduled activities (examples include yoga, AquaFit, Smart Food cooking demonstration, soapstone carving and behind-the-scenes Hotel Tour)
Afternoon scheduled activities (examples include 'For Peat Sake!' Whiskey Tasting, iPad 101, Builders and Dreamers – A Whistler Architectural Walk and Documentary: Whistler, A People’s History) or time to relax, shop or go sightseeing
Evening reception & dinner
After dinner entertainment (Hawaiian Luau Hot Tub Party with Ira Pettle and Joke Night Competition)
SAMPLE AGENDA: Example from this previous Celebrations
This package is available for stays from Monday, November 16, 2015 to Thursday, November 19, 2015
Rates for the complete 3-night Whistler 55 Plus Celebration hotel package, November 16-19, 2015 vary based on departure city. Taxes, gratuities and a daily resort fee of $12 CAD per room, per night are included.
Escorted Tour Departure from Vancouver:
$719.69 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $928.01 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Estimated departure time from Fairmont Hotel Vancouver will be between 1:00 - 2:00 PM. These times are estimates only and will be confirmed prior to November 15.
Escorted Tour Departure from Victoria:
$799.69 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $988.41 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Estimated departure time from Fairmont Empress will be between 9:00-9:30 AM. These times are estimates only and will be confirmed prior to November 15.
Unescorted, Individual Arrival:
$649.70 CAD per person, based on double occupancy in a Fairmont room. $858.42 CAD per person, based on single occupancy in a Fairmont room.
Reserve your escorted seniors package, a Whistler 55+ Adventure by calling toll free 1 888 343 2626 or by selecting a BOOK NOW button above. For more information on scheduled activities, contact Yasmin Haufschild, Director of Special Events at 604 938 2052 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete details on all departure points, pick times and return times to be provided in November.
Full, non-refundable prepayment is due 14 days prior to arrival.