For what to do on Valentine’s Day, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort has everything you need for romance and ways to say "I love you" in Whistler.
2016 VALENTINE'S DAY DINING SPECIALS
Fondue at The Chalet
Reserve an intimate 3-course chinois, cheese and chocolate fondue dinner for two at Fairmont's most romantic dining location, The Chalet.
A Delightful Duo - available in The Grill Room and The Wildflower
For a relaxed Valentine's Day afternoon in Whistler, share a toast of Steller’s Jay Brut and a selection decadent chocolate petite fours for two. $15 per person.
Portobello Sweets for Your Sweetie
Nothing says 'Be Mine' better than a treat from Portobello Market & Fresh Bakery. Choices include Cinnamon Heart Lattes and 'Sweetheart' white Belgian hot chocolate special with pink whipped cream.
ROMANTIC WAYS TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN WHISTLER...
- Head to Whistler's 'Proposal Corner' and pop the question!
- Get married in Fairmont's rooftop wedding chapel
- Take moonlit snowshoe tour or go night skiing around Lost Lake
- Indulge in a couples side-by-side massage at the Vida Spa
- Add some excitement to your Whistler getaway with a zipline adventure or dog sled tour
Visit our Romance page for even more ideas for a couples getaway in Whistler and along the Sea to Sky Corridor.
Dinner reservations are available online through OpenTable or via email to Whistler.Restaurants@fairmont.com. For help with your Whistler trip planning, contact the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Concierge team at 604 938 2006 or email CWR.Concierge@fairmont.com
* All rates are exclusive of taxes and gratuities.